Where's you're favorite Curve?

We all have a little bit of a speed demon in us and dont deny it you do too. It's just to what extent do you let that little out. What curve of straight away makes the little bastard want out?

When I was riding my bike there were two spots that my lil escaped and my foot would down shift I would lean into the curve and cream myself as the needle approached that red line with my mp3 player cranked and bumpin [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQa80-f5aXk"]YouTube- Rob zombie - Demon Speeding[/ame]

My two fav curves were I-20 at the I-20 I-30 merge and the highway curves back towards Ft. Worth and just West of Downtown Ft. Worth by the Pappa's place.

Now don't get me wrong I wasn't one of those dumba$$es you see stuntin' on the highway and crap. I wore my gear at all times, and took the State approved safety course and those were 'generally' the only times I really opened my baby up.

I only ask cause I was looking at getting another bike here recently and my SO put a stop to that I still catch myself doing it in my car sometimes pushin' the limit and huggin the curves, so I thought I would see what brings out your speed demon

I miss you baby

If you are limiting this thread to short stretches of curvy road than I must add that there are many such curves that can provide a quick thrill in the metroplex.

Though I gave up my bike years ago, I push my drop top four wheel toy to the max from time to time.

Heck, I find that SH183 eastbound from Loop 12, past Texas Stadium and then onto merge with 114 can be enjoyed at 120mph when the weather and traffic is right.

SH121 splits with Loop 820 (just north of Vnurse territory) and heads towards downtown FW. The left lane has a nice curve to the right and can be enjoyed at 100+mph at times. Just keep an eye out for Richland Hills Finest.

West Loop 820, north of I30, is also good for triple digit madness up to the Lake Worth bridge.

The only problem with this idea is that the metroplex is really not a great place to try to max out your machine. You don't want to end up being a statistic.

Check out the Big Bend Open Road Race to feed your need for speed.

Stay safe.
And I thought you were talking about another kind of curves that were enjoyable.
If you are limiting this thread to short stretches of curvy road than I must add that there are many such curves that can provide a quick thrill in the metroplex.

The only problem with this idea is that the metroplex is really not a great place to try to max out your machine. You don't want to end up being a statistic.

Check out the Big Bend Open Road Race to feed your need for speed.

Stay safe. Originally Posted by Sasquatch
135 was the highest I pushed it the front end started vibrating making it uncomfortable on the palms.
I like curves to the left, right or whatever nature gave you....great for that G spot...LOL
Marisa took the words right out of my mouth. LMAO
Wow , i just go to say i love the bike.
im with travelling man. i thought you were talking about the one from the small of the back to the top of the ass when shes face down.
I shoulda put this in the sandbox.... I was looking for a thought provoking conversation about where within the DFW area you let the lil speed demon out, everyone does.

Thanx Tara I miss it and you wouldn't catch me here if I had it
These are some of the best curves that Dallas has to offer -

If that curve hasn't derailed you yet, try the curves on this one -

Yes, Ms. Preston has a beautiful body from what I have seen of her Showcase. But, for some reason I have come associate her and a Black Widow together kidding Nicole...
I am not sure about the FTW area but if you ever get up to McKinney HWY 5 in the summer is a beautifuil drive North past Greenville. You will see 200 plus bikes and classic cars taking that drive on a nice weekend. It's got some serious curves to it though so make sure you take it easy the first few times you ride it. I've seen a few serious wrecks out that way with bike riders who took it too fast the first time and were taught a lesson the hard way.

X O Sadie
The back roads like 917 south of mansfield are quite fun.
Hwy 51 south of Hwy 377 to Hwy 67 on the way to Stephenville is nice and twisty...
Deals Gap in NC is also known as "Tail of the Dragon".. 308 curves in 11 miles...

so far my lil demon has only hit 130....
Attached Images File Type: jpg l_6ed8bd3d5070372397253b66e1e10e79.jpg (25.5 KB, 155 views)
Go to a race track so you can really get on the edge. If you think your fast ,all you have to do is go to the track and you'll be put in your place fast. To run at the front takes more than talk. " The older I get ,the faster I was "