Who Doesn't Love Puppies

No one doesn't love puppies. Check them out.

http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba
They are adorable, I want to crawl up in bed with them.
They are adorable, I want to crawl up in bed with them. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'd be glad to join you. Those are the mom's second litter. The first was the "A Team" all names started with A. This is the "B Team."
  • mrod
  • 02-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Tara... sometimes i wish i was a puppy...
Hey, Tara, I look exactly like them! What? No, really! Anyway, I'll be more than willing to crawl in bed with you and cuddle up. I'll even wag my tail and lick your face!
Oh Boy! That's as cute as it gets! I just want to get in there and smell their sweet puppy breath! ohhhh biological clock is ticking...any takers?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwww!
Oh Boy! That's as cute as it gets! I just want to get in there and smell their sweet puppy breath! ohhhh biological clock is ticking...any takers? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston

My biological clock rang a while back. I hit the snooze alarm.

The next time it went off I threw something at it.
Oh Boy! That's as cute as it gets! I just want to get in there and smell their sweet puppy breath! ohhhh biological clock is ticking...any takers? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I'm sure there are plenty of takers Nicole. You are absolutely gorgeous.