Permanent incall?

I am looking to open an office that I can work out of, and I need a little feedback about if it is worth my time and money to invest~

Here is the pros n cons I have, please let me know the ones I didn't mention.
Pro~Always having an open door
Pro~no hotel cameras looking at anyone
Pro~No LE driving through checking out license plates
Pro~No one have to register at a hotel with driver license, ID..etc

Con~Always having an open door...lol
Con~nosey neighbors
Con~?

Men ? Do you prefer to visit ladies at their place or would you like her to visit you..?
My rule: I do outcalls only (bad experiences, but every rule has an exception (but I haven't found one yet)).

Pros to Incall (in addition to the ones you mentioned):
~Control your environment
~Harder for LE to get in w/o warrant
~Safety

Cons:
~Cost (rent/mortgage + upkeep); hard to keep costs static
~Obvious traffic to the front door (nosy neighbors; need for business license and zoning?)
~Cabin fever. [One lady I did an outcall with did mostly incalls. She said it was a relief to get out of her place.]
~Too much invested to do much traveling.

In the end it is your call. My advice: you gotta go with what makes you feel most comfortable. Whether that is a permanent place, hotel incalls, or all outcalls, or a combination of all of them, I don't think it really matters that much. This can be seen by the variety of offers by ladies who advertise. Some ladies do outcall/incall w/ no price differential. Some do incall for more money, while others do outcall for more money. Some ladies don't offer outcalls at all, while others don't offer incalls.

And I don't think you can determine trends by whether or not the lady is a HDH or not, or by price involved. I think, the bottom line is that each lady must set up her business in a way that is most comfortable to her and gives her the best returns.

I think in addition to a pro/cons list, you need a "gut" index. In other words, what seems best to you in your "gut."

Good Luck!!!
Personally, I enjoy going to a provider's personal/private in-call. There's more room to play in (usually) than if in a std/boring hotel room (in-call or out-call).

As to pros/cons, first, it doesn't need to be an open door. You still control your schedule. You can put up an "open/closed" sign anytime you want. Second, you still have L/E issues. They will get wind of what is happening plus you are now opening yourself (as CT mentioned) to other governmental intrusion-- business license/zoning req'ts etc. I wouldn't rent "office space". I'd look for a 1 bed room apartment to use exclusively as your place of business. You still have all the costs that office space leasing would cost, but the environment is better. You would reduce your "visibility" to L/E as it is common for a lot of transient activity at an apartment complex-- people coming and going at all times of day is expected. You still control the environment but to an even greater degree. I know in certain places, this is the preferred way for providers to see clients-- at an off residence provider apartment or condo.
I'd be interested in hearing from ladies that have had a perm incall in an apt/condo complex. Do you really believe your neighbors don't know what the score is?

Even though I enjoy this "hobby" I wouldn't want my next door neighbor to being running an incall & I'd do my best to shut her down.

Back to the original question, I prefer outcalls. I control the situation. When (I meant when, not if) she is late, I can do something productive. I save the time/hassle of driving across town and back.

For a higher volume provider (which for these purposes I'll define as sees someone nearly everyday, sometimes multiples), the obvious benefit of a perm incall place is financial. Obviously market prices will vary, but I'll use Atlanta as an example. Most of the places I've seen would rent for a little under $1000/mth including utilities (some more like $500-600). Compare that to $70-80 (on the low side, but all in, including taxes, although for a better clientele I'd say $130+ is more likely)/day for say 25 days a month & you're pushing $2k/month. Add to that it is easier to share/split the cost of an apt than a hotel &it is more comfortable during downtime.
I'd be interested in hearing from ladies that have had a perm incall in an apt/condo complex. Do you really believe your neighbors don't know what the score is?

Even though I enjoy this "hobby" I wouldn't want my next door neighbor to being running an incall & I'd do my best to shut her down.
Originally Posted by atlcomedy

Well that's why, I like openminded individuals.
I own my company. So there is never, a problem, with me obtaining a location.

Legally! Oh and use my company, to obtain housing.
(So cool, down to earth, mature landlords come in handy. Normally, Real Estate Companies or business travelers.)
As far as my neighbors, I don't mingle to much.
I move around at odd hours.
I always check the area, prior to moving in for...
Schools, churches, day cares ect...
So, if you do your homework, you will not have, to much of a problem.
LE, is not normally concerned, with, what we are doin.
It's normally, how the person, choose to do it.
Oh, and what you do, in the privacy, of your own home, is your business.
I hoped that helped... coming from a providers outlook.

Well that's why, I like openminded individuals.

I own my company. So there is never, a problem, with me obtaining a location.

Legally! Oh and use my company, to obtain housing.

(So cool, down to earth, mature landlords come in handy. Normally, Real Estate Companies or business travelers.)
As far as my neighbors, I don't mingle to much.
I move around at odd hours.
I always check the area, prior to moving in for...
Schools, churches, day cares ect...
So, if you do your homework, you will not have, to much of a problem.
LE, is not normally concerned, with, what we are doin.
It's normally, how the person, choose to do it.
Oh, and what you do, in the privacy, of your own home, is your business.
I hoped that helped... coming from a providers outlook.

Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Not really. I wasn't asking about how you get a lease. That's not too hard. I was asking if you thought your neighbors really didn't know what you were doing.
Not really. I wasn't asking about how you get a lease. That's not too hard. I was asking if you thought your neighbors really didn't know what you were doing. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Oh, my mistake.
Well normally, the neighbors, at the locations (away from schools, parks, day cares, churches ect...)
I pick, are minding their business.
And work or are busy, with about, the same amount of things, going on.
Oh, and that's in the suburbs, the city or by the lake.
Most people have jobs. Not all, have day and night, to monitor, their neighbors traffic.
Or what the person, is actually doing there.
Which is none, of the neighbors or LE, business. Unless there is an altercation.
At which time, this information, is still, none of the neighbors business.
I hoped that helped, answer the question.
Let me not forget, also if the neighbors, did know. Which is none of their business.
It's none of their business. And not illegal.
I am VERY fortunate in that ALL my neighbors know what I do...lots of them are clients PLUS they send me lots of referrals.

I work out of a house in a nice, quiet neighborhood and have never had a problem.

Of course, a license is a VERY good thing to have!
I am VERY fortunate in that ALL my neighbors know what I do...lots of them are clients PLUS they send me lots of referrals.

I work out of a house in a nice, quiet neighborhood and have never had a problem.

Of course, a license is a VERY good thing to have! Originally Posted by vnurse
Do they know "all" you do or are you "selling" them the licensed massage therapist line?
Cpalmson, I am not "selling" them the licensed massage therapist line, I AM a licensed massage therapist and any of them that have been on my table will tell you exactly that.

It works for me...

Of course, some of them tease me about "extras" and the like and I tell them that I absolutely do extras as it's the only way to make any good money! LOL!
Cpalmson, I am not "selling" them the licensed massage therapist line, I AM a licensed massage therapist and any of them that have been on my table will tell you exactly that.

It works for me...

Of course, some of them tease me about "extras" and the like and I tell them that I absolutely do extras as it's the only way to make any good money! LOL! Originally Posted by vnurse
I was just playin' with ya
I figured as much...I'm just playin' back

Maybe you need to come visit and SEE for yourself WHAT it is that I do darlin'!
Thank you all for your input~
I am here in Arkansas (Local girl) and do have enough regulars that I could be seeing (more often) if they didn't have to spring for the hotel each time, and at the right time the hotel will let someone check in and out on..
I don't like renting rooms because I don't want to get known by the local hotels..

I have a paying site that I just started and I am making a little money with that.
So I thought I would use my one bedroom apt (office) to take pictures and videos to post one my site.
I don't like the idea of making erotic pictures and videos in my home..it isn't set up for that..
With my office I could go there and keep my mind on (Work)
I share my incall and the rent is $1200 but it is in a really nice location. I only have a few neighbors and I honestly don't think they know what I do. I rarely ever see them and I don't have alot of traffic. It's nice to have someone to split the cost of the incall. I like the fact that there are security doors. On first visits, I always walk outside to let the client in and I pay attention to what kind of car they are driving as well as make sure they are alone. We have an access keypad for repeat clients so we are not seen walking in with clients all the time. For me, a permanent incall is alot cheaper and safer than hotels.