Back in the business

• MEI
  • 08-16-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm a professional photographer looking for new clients. I currently have openings this weekend, pm me for information and rates!
Moved thread to Coed Discussions as Welcome and Introductions are to introduce yourself to your local community within the first 7 days of joining ECCIE. As you have been a member since 2010, that is outside the 7 day period. Also, since you are advertising a service, this kind of post should be made in the "Professional Services for Providers" forum on the national board. I will leave this post in the Sandbox for now, but any future advertising will be deleted.
  • MEI
  • 08-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Apologies, thanks for letting me know
Moved thread to Coed Discussions as Welcome and Introductions are to introduce yourself to your local community within the first 7 days of joining ECCIE. As you have been a member since 2010, that is outside the 7 day period. Also, since you are advertising a service, this kind of post should be made in the "Professional Services for Providers" forum on the national board. I will leave this post in the Sandbox for now, but any future advertising will be deleted. Originally Posted by fritz3552
So if I would do photos for free Fritz, would that be considered advertising? To start a threAD to mention it would need to go under Provider Services as well Fritz?
So if I would do photos for free Fritz, would that be considered advertising? To start a threAD to mention it would need to go under Provider Services as well Fritz? Originally Posted by newtotown

Is that to say you are offering free photoshoots..?
Malwoody are you looking to do a photoshoot?? lol
Malwoody are you looking to do a photoshoot?? lol Originally Posted by Thequeen

Um..well..ahhh...okay..sure..w hy not. I think I still have my instamatic..or maybe it was a polaraid swinger..
So if I would do photos for free Fritz, would that be considered advertising? To start a threAD to mention it would need to go under Provider Services as well Fritz? Originally Posted by newtotown
Yes, it would go under Provider Services as well, but chances are, if you're offering them for free, they're going to get exactly what they pay for.
Yes, it would go under Provider Services as well, but chances are, if you're offering them for free, they're going to get exactly what they pay for. Originally Posted by fritz3552
the Russian Fox predates ASPD and Eccie and most other sites so I am sure she is not in the country any more. When I do a shoot, I offer the lady "her eyes only". However the fox allowed me to keep some shots and the edits with them. The edits are as valuable as the actual photos. I had an offer earlier this year of a studio to do a set or two. Here are a few from the fox collection. NOt sure how many I can up load. WIll have to see. Don't remember the DPIs on these...
I think these meet current guidelines, there were others ofcourse....