Full Toilet, forced consumption

For those with strong stomachs, this is pretty good.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10500054/Sample%20Nov.wmv

The real videos can be found at scat-princess.com and they are currently looking for slaves to participate in the videos. The filming is NOT in the US, but close by to the South.
65, U visited maxfisch i see i've seen it and it's awesome.
Well, I have a strong stomach. But jeez. I guess saying "Holy Shit" as a comment would just be impolite.

That is just one fetish, or kink, that I do not understand. Maybe I will in a few years or so. Never say never as they say.

Elisabeth
Geez.....

That makes the "2 girls and 1 cup" video (which is fake anyway) look like a game.
I hope that bullcrap was fake!!
can we say mental issues?????
What people like is what they like and want. I wouldn't say that it's a mental issue. Just something that a few do not understand.

Sometimes, it's very difficult to be accepting of others preferences especially when it doesn't fall in line with ours. Regardless, though, in this forum it's important to try to be accepting of others.

Or at least that is what I try to do!!! And besides, scat play IS out there. I've been asked for it. Not much, though, and I've refused. I think that I would have performance issues!

Elisabeth
I didn’t download it. I can imagine from the comments. I’m totally hip to different strokes for different folks. Definitely not something for me, but I “get” where someone, somewhere would be into it. Who am I to judge. I know plenty of folks that would think I’m just mad as a Hatter if they found out my submissive kink.
i agree with elisabeth and olivia---scat is not my thing either, but if someone else is into it, that is their prerogative. i thoroughly enjoy receiving golden showers, which to some sounds gross---but it doesn't make me any less of a person, nor does it diminish the enjoyment. acceptance of different ideas is a good thing, as long as it basically is harmless.
I love to get the golden showers too. There is nothing like taking something from your mistress's body right into yours! The scat on the other hand is enjoyable to watch and imagine doing it. It sure would be nice if it wasn't unhealthy.

BTW, I did message Nicole from the site and the one in the first part of the video. Before the slave is used, he is chained up pretty good and an anesthesia is sprayed in his mouth. Nicole told me it was to keep the voice quiet not to disturb the girl shitting or to talk non sense!

I also asked her about making the slave eat it all because it was quite a lot. She told me. They apply to do it and I won't stop until its all gone. She wants her customers to know its real.

I watched many of the videos and from what I can tell, there are at least 2 slaves...maybe only 2 slaves. Those guys really get abused! So if anyone wants to try this....its FREE, you just have to have it filmed. It sure beats paying a Mistress 300 or 500 to do this.
I am so happy that I don't understand this at all lol.
I have enjoyed Golden showers, not as a Pro and certainly not as a Domme. However as a submissive and just being covered in his bodily fluid is a bonding experience. Much like being marked as Owned. You really have to be connected to a person to enjoy everything about them, and feel blessed by their bodily fluids. Have never engaged in scat though. The Golden Shower is very much a mental objectification experience.
All I can say is hmmm. That is an interesting video
Well I'm not into this at all but I was curious. My biggest mistake after clicking on the link was accidently farting. I had scent o' vision and it wasn't pleasant.
Elizabeth, your comments in this thread are part of the reason I like you so much. I say live and let live. I have never participated in any kind of scat. I had a boyfriend piss on me in the shower, but it was just all in good fun. On a more serious note, I find giving golden showers to an excited sub really sensual though. If it turns my partner on more than likely its going to turn me on to dish it out whatever "it" may be.
This was actually the kind of behavior that made the Marquis De Sade's reputation as a degenerate more than the whippings etc. It's also the reason that I was never able to finish any of his books though I tried many times over the years.