Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Thank you luv! Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
I agree with solemate!

Lady, you are gorgeous!

Do you see women?
I'm so glad this thread has picked up! Thank you for all the replies!

Miss Lola Luxe
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (541.2 KB, 3443 views)
I'm so glad this thread has picked up! Thank you for all the replies!

Miss Lola Luxe Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Thanks to YOU for initiating the thread. Was musing this morning while reading over all the comments and salivating over all the pics of you ebony dream girls-that of all the fun and kinky things I've done in the Hobby, I have yet to experience a Doubles with both lovers being AA. Will need to arrange that before my virility becomes a distant memory!
Thanks to YOU for initiating the thread. Was musing this morning while reading over all the comments and salivating over all the pics of you ebony dream girls-that of all the fun and kinky things I've done in the Hobby, I have yet to experience a Doubles with both lovers being AA. Will need to arrange that before my virility becomes a distant memory! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Parfait!!!

I DO encourage all ladies to post pictures of yourself!!! I posted a pic of myself as well! I want mostly beautiful ebony ladies on this thread that people can book and meet

Xoxo,
Miss Lola Luxe
Parfait!!!

I DO encourage all ladies to post pictures of yourself!!! I posted a pic of myself as well! I want mostly beautiful ebony ladies on this thread that people can book and meet

Xoxo,
Miss Lola Luxe Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Thanks Lola! I'm going to go ahead and throw my brown round in here.

At long last, BSB, and Wow, thanks for your pics!

And LolaLuxe, I'm getting senile because it nearly escaped me, your reference to my dream of being with two hot Ebony babes in a Doubles: Parfait - I love it!
I have found a new favorite thread!!

Eva Damita, looking sexy baby!!

Sensual Sanaa, you are a pure ebony beauty
I miss your sensual kissing!!

GenesisNicole! oh baby, you are absolutely gorgeous!!

Need more Texas Ebony Beauties to post their pictures!!
And these...I love beautiful chocolate colored skin!! And so do some of the sexiest guys!

Keep it up
My ATF LeilaBanks
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2014-04-04 18.25.34.jpg (60.6 KB, 2304 views) File Type: jpg 2014-03-22 20.55.57.jpg (68.4 KB, 2302 views)
Miss Lola thank you for this thread, you beautiful chocolate ladies have made my day!
Love this thread!
Miss Lola thank you for this thread, you beautiful chocolate ladies have made my day! Originally Posted by Virginia Tony
Hehe! I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I am!
Damn, I'm lovin' this thread!

Sistas represent!!
Thanks Tony ;-)

Love seeing all you ladies represent your black beauty!

Well since I'm already on here I want to put a sexy ebony provider I know. VIP Desire

[img=http://s7.postimg.org/b9a4qlaaf/2014_08_17_10_01_07.jpg]