Are mods allowed to censor PM's

I sent a less than pleasant PM to a provider because I think she deserved it but it did not show up on my unconfirmed list, or received list. Can mods do that?
They don't have access to your PMs bud
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I sent a less than pleasant PM to a provider because I think she deserved it but it did not show up on my unconfirmed list, or received list. Can mods do that? Originally Posted by stikiwikit
They don't have access to your PMs bud Originally Posted by St.Christopher
If she or someone else reports a private message as abusive, spam, etc; doesn't a mod or admin have access to that particular message?
A person doesn't have to confirm a message to read it, correct? I have a provider that I pm and don't always get confirms but have gotten replies. Fluke?
  • Mokoa
  • 03-22-2015, 01:02 AM
I sent a less than pleasant PM to a provider because I think she deserved it but it did not show up on my unconfirmed list, or received list. Can mods do that? Originally Posted by stikiwikit
No.

If you sent that PM as a reply to a PM she sent you and if you used the Quick Reply section to compose and send your reply then your reply will not be tracked. It will not show up on you list of unconfirmed/confirmed PM's.

If she or someone else reports a private message as abusive, spam, etc; doesn't a mod or admin have access to that particular message? Originally Posted by Jannisary
Yes, we can see it but that is all.

A person doesn't have to confirm a message to read it, correct? I have a provider that I pm and don't always get confirms but have gotten replies. Fluke? Originally Posted by skbinks
No, not a fluke. Members can choose to confirm or not confirm receipt of a PM. If a member chooses to not confirm receipt, it will continue to show as being unconfirmed.
"Point of order" please.

Just fyi, if I am trying to set up an appointment and a provider ignores/denies receipt -- makes no difference to me as I can easily figure out if and usually when that person has been active on the board. Ignoring me more than a couple times means "I move on."

I suspect I am not the only hobbyist out there with the above attitude.

Same thing when running the meet&greet invite protocol and I ask gents for provider vouches ... or sending providers invites . . . ignoring a couple of those requests causes a loss of active invite list status.