Well, THIS guys next review should be interesting! (Armed robbers attacked by customer)

https://themessenger.com/news/massag...or-robbery-gun

I’ve had some interesting situations over the years in an AMP setting, nothing quite like this though . .
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2023, 10:19 PM
i'm sorry, totally my bad. my Irish temper got the best of me, and my freakin bear spray was sittin' in my damn car. i will do better..
Apparently I’m not the only one walking into an amp armed, I’ve been criticized on a different site when I mentioned i carried, I visit FS shops late night, my thing is I rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
Note to self: do not be the last customer of the evening.

When I was a teen, worked at a drugstore and a guy squeezed inside at 1 minute to closing. Pharmacist announced ‘all clear’ of customers in the pharmacy area a couple minutes later. The guy then pulled his gun and robbed us.
Just American Express. Don't leave home without it!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2023, 06:23 AM
bear spray: don't leave home without it..

way less paperwork..
When they said he was packing, I thought he had a huge johnson.
Dang, that customer is smart... I mean what would've happened had the guy not had a weapon? All of their stuff gone in a matter of minutes. My kudos to the brave soul!
bear spray: don't leave home without it.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
We have cases of, in several of the hotels.
Some of the self defense trainer guys I know have cases as well. Two types. One to hand out at end of class and the practice version which is actually paint to practice aiming at the stuffed dummies.

This action by the customer should earn him some freebies from the owners minimum.
Hmm, am I the only one wondering if the Good Samaritan still had to pay the fee?
Hmm, am I the only one wondering if the Good Samaritan still had to pay the fee? Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Yes but they gave hime 2 waters on the way out.
Yes but they gave hime 2 waters on the way out. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thats not appreciation. You take both of those waters, thats as ironclad as a corporate contract. You're getting married at that point but you don't get freebie handies every day. Nope you want to touch her ass, you have to sponsor everyone in her family first.

It's not all a negative though, while she is at work earning the cash, your new MIL is waiting in the bed for you. She's only like 12 years older than the daughter so it's not that bad.

Yes but they gave hime 2 waters on the way out. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Type and bottle size??
Inquiring minds need to know

Type and bottle size??
Inquiring minds need to know Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Kirkland 16.9oz