URL / Website: Tryst/STG
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: 49N-Suite off Hwy 49
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: just past shoulder dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Monica is a very pretty young lady, she says Asian and white, I would say Indian and white, probably 5'7" or so, maybe 130lbs. 34b cups with studs in the nipples, long legs, small tight butt! She says the pictures advertised is her, but they don't look like her to me. She is very pretty in her own way though!
Recommendation: Yes
Damn man. That sucks. It sounds like you kinda got hosed twice.
hereee's Monica...

Monica does look very exotic.

hereee's Monica...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Johnnson, you are starting to slip. I think you posted the wrong picture. That one isn't the same girl as the other two.

You may need to sign up for my advance class in photo posting. LOL!

I just need a smart ass to follow me around correcting my mistakes....are you auditioning for biomeds job??? I think biomed is a kinder gentler mod than you would be...
In private, a kinder gentler hobbiest, informed me these pics might not be so accurate....damn, I was way off...and Ex you really think I look like that pic you posted...oh hell...Im going to get one of these stg girls to show me how to use a filter
I just need a smart ass to follow me around correcting my mistakes....are you auditioning for biomeds job??? I think biomed is a kinder gentler mod than you would be...
In private, a kinder gentler hobbiest, informed me these pics might not be so accurate....damn, I was way off...and Ex you really think I look like that pic you posted...oh hell...Im going to get one of these stg girls to show me how to use a filter Originally Posted by Johnsson

My bad.... I know exactly what you look like, I just can't even use that photo.