Natural vs Bare?

Bare please
I really prefer a full bush, or maybe ever so slightly trimmed, but "grooming: bare" is an issue, especially when I dine at the Y .....
I prefer myself to be bare and as long as men do some kind of trimming I’m pleased Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Once again, "bare is best", "landing strip, roger!", otherwise "no to hair down there! ".
I find that me being "bare below " gets me the most mileage and attention I desire.
I like the term bald and that is how I like my pussy. Not sure if I could ever go down on a full bush ever again
  • R.M.
  • 12-30-2017, 06:22 AM
Bare here and I will manscape you as a gift to me.
Bare, landing strip or light bush is fine by me.
Bare is best))
Either way as long as it’s clean I love to eat them all!
I'm going out of my mind looking for some curly action. All the ladies be bare around my parts. 80s style preferred over pre80s though. A nice Selena Steele carpet.
I love it all. But what I really enjoy is stubble. I so love to lick stubble as part of my oral adventures.
I don’t like sounding like a cat choking on a fur ball! Bald is beautiful and landing strip just fine.

I guess a full bush would be acceptable if I need to floss only.
I don't like being completely bare or having a full bush. I like some hair to be nicely trimmed. And I like men to trim up as well.
Bare and wet here
The balder, the better, landing strips are ok are very short trimmed. I don't like any stubble, doesn't feel goos on my tongue. Nice slick, and wet, and if it squirts in my face, I'm in Heaven. Lick and suck a pussy all day.
Errr, where you folks complaining of fur balls licking and/or sucking? In general, the parts that feel really good from oral contact don’t have fur. Really this is a discussion of aesthetics. Period (no pun intended).