Natural vs Bare?

I enjoy both, but tend to prefer a groomed bush or landing strip...It provides a nice pussy scent to breath in while going down on her. Originally Posted by texasfinest1
...that you like a woman with pussy scent. I'm sure no one likes stinky pussy but a womanly aroma is sexy. I keep myself smooth because it's how my gents prefer it and it's easier than trying to keep a tidy landing strip!

I am not crazy about men who shave. They look boyish when they come at me with no pubic hair. And I like MEN! But to each his own, right? I know it's trendy to have no pubic hair, but I sure as hell miss it.

Plus, like you, I like that "manly scent" a dude has when he's got some hair on him. MEOW!
There is nothing that I like better than a full bush, especially for cunnilingus.
Shaved clean or clipped short. Got a curly pube wrapped around the uvula (dangley bit at the back of the upper soft palate ) took hours to get it off. Horrible feeling.
If she's in her retro June Cleaver outfit, full bush is the ultimate accessory.
Bare, definitely
hairy
  • Lia88
  • 01-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Landing strip
Oh, wow: I found a new lady recently that was the perfect blend of both.

A 22 year old true blond. When I first looked, I thought it was bare: it wasn't. It was a fine blond hair, as fine and as thin as the hair on a newly born baby. Thin and light in color it was a thing of beauty.
+1

I like bare but just beginning to grow out, a little friction. Yum. And nice big lips.

I don't mind a landing strip.

But (almost) any pussy is good pussy, so I'll take a full bush if that's what she likes. Haven't seen one in at least 10 years, though, but I'm not the most frequent hobbiest, either.

I love it all. But what I really enjoy is stubble. I so love to lick stubble as part of my oral adventures. Originally Posted by starway
Natural Bush.
I like to be surprised!

But really, depends on the overall look of the lady. Some look better bare, some look better with a nice groomed bush.