Trump announces he has COVID 19

Both he and Melania have it.

I wonder how many tens of thousands he has exposed at his rallies.

Maybe he should have listened to the scientists instead of arguing with them.

Hydroxychlorlquine for all with a bleach chaser.

What next?
Looks like the son of a bitch got what he deserves. How many people's lives did He put at risk with his Rallies???
Well, it would have been nice to wait 24 hours before we said ''I told you so'', but.. Yeah, Trump brought this on himself. He was mocking Biden, about his wearing masks so much, hiding in his basement. Scheduling Wisconsin rallies Saturday, even as the CDC begged him not to.

The hubris of that guy caught up to him.

Dow Jones futures are down 504
I suspect H E contracted it from one of H I S rallies. H E put himself at risk, and the people going to those rallies also put themselves at risk. They all signed up for the same thing. They want to open up despite the risks. I hope H E makes it through this thing and the government doesn't try to shut everything down again.
The pussy is probably faking it so he can get out of the next debates. He knows he got his ass handed to him, and made a complete fool of himself. His only hope is to find a way out of it.
The guy has to quarantine for half of the time left until election day. He along with Fox tried to make covid sound like something that would go away as a major news story the day after the election if Biden wins. The futures tanking are clearly a warning of what the dow is going to do tomorrow. I do not wish death on the guy but it would absolutely be poetic justice if Trump's refusal to wear a mask cost him the election. The economy will be shit and he will be self isolating with the very same plague he tried to downplay.
That's dumb. Majority of H I S base don't even feel that way about the debates. They think the moderator fucked everything up. And most will continue to support H I M despite the debate, since H I S opposition sucks so bad.

What next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is all for you dummies on the left to have a shit fit over. Hell a few months ago he was supposedly taking Hydroxychloroquinne as a preventative and you all bitched about that. This is all for your mental breakdown, lol.
I will be shedding a tear tonight for my T R U M Py. Hoping H E will be asymptomatic
The PRoud Boys of ECCIE soon to weigh in.

Trump is the DOTY.
The PRoud Boys of ECCIE soon to weigh in.

Trump is the DOTY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you think any of them will admit Trump failed to take the virus seriously enough?

Nah..they will stay on script, that nothing Trump has ever done or said is wrong.
This is all for you dummies on the left to have a shit fit over. Hell a few months ago he was supposedly taking Hydroxychloroquinne as a preventative and you all bitched about that. This is all for your mental breakdown, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

So it is your opinion that Trump acquired a potentially deadly virus for his age and comorbidities just to rile up the left? Thats not the statement of a sundowner. That is the kind of thing that only a person that was born stupid could surmise.
So it is your opinion that Trump acquired a potentially deadly virus for his age and comorbidities just to rile up the left? Thats not the statement of a sundowner. That is the kind of thing that only a person that was born stupid could surmise. Originally Posted by smokedog01
He thinks Trump does not have Covid, he's just fucking with us to get a reaction. The right-wing on this Board is certified nuts.

I think the Democrats will sweep November 3rd.

What next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...ccf5ac287348b3
He thinks Trump does not have Covid, he's just fucking with us to get a reaction. The right-wing on this Board is certified nuts.

I think the Democrats will sweep November 3rd. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Gov Abbott could see it coming. I have never voted for a democrat in a statewide or nationwide election and even I was troubled by his blatant proclamation yesterday for the worst voter suppression since Jim Crow. That guy is going to do everything that he can to stop Texas from it's inevitable blue turn happening on his watch.