Do You Prefer Longer Rendezvous Or

or a quick "hit it and quit it", or perhaps a relaxing 90 minutes of passionate pleasures?

I'm trying to revamp my website and my offerings, so I'm seeking feedback as to the type of trysts you all enjoy and why.
Your input would be welcomed.

I do not currently offer "quickies", nor even 30 minutes. I prefer longer engagements to really have
a "connection", for future rendezvous.

I hope you don't mind a provider's opinion. I personally prefer multi hour dates. It is so easy for an hour or even two to pass by. I enjoy getting to know someone, and them knowing me to before we jump into anything physical.

xoxo
I hope you don't mind a provider's opinion. I personally prefer multi hour dates. It is so easy for an hour or even two to pass by. I enjoy getting to know someone, and them knowing me to before we jump into anything physical.

xoxo Originally Posted by kellie_love

Thank you Kellie, I love hearing from Providers.
I agree, as an hour passes too quickly.
I love overnights myself.
Warmest Regards,
Angelina Jones

I have a 1hr minimum but thinking to move for a 1.5hr minimum,.
Longer the better for me . Dinner dates or overnights or weekends even oh my :-D!
I have a one hour minimum. Ninety minutes seems about perfect, maybe two hours if the girl is that good
A longer appointment is preferred. It builds a more intimate setting.
I guess it depends on your target audience, if your looking for intimacy then yeah longer is better. However, if your looking to meet new people it's easier to commit when there is less time on the table.
True... when I first moved here a few months ago I did a few tester 30 minute appointments. Eccie is very much the nucleus of the hobby where I am from, in SD not so much. Kind of mystified.

xoxo Originally Posted by kellie_love
YES!
The "rushed thing" is just not my forte!
Be safe out there beautiful!

Warmest,
Angelina Jones
I have a 1hr minimum but thinking to move for a 1.5hr minimum,.
Longer the better for me . Dinner dates or overnights or weekends even oh my :-D! Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Your avatar back pic is phenomenal!
Yes, I think I might do the same..
1.5 hours with a deposit to hold the reservation.

Sending Luv,
Angelina Jones
True... when I first moved here a few months ago I did a few tester 30 minute appointments. Eccie is very much the nucleus of the hobby where I am from, in SD not so much. Kind of mystified. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
Agreed! It's more of a Texas site.