Speak easy strip club in b/cs

If you are interested in information on the new speak easy strip club in b/cs, pm me. It is currently 2 times a month, invite only, byob, and loaded with girls next door.
I want to make this clear. The gig is exclusive and will require a screening. This is not a walk in kind of thing.
Getting a lot of interest in this so i wanted to answer some common questions on here to save from answering them over and over again in PMs.

This is no different then most strip clubs, dont expect something extra on site. Exchanging information is fine as long as it is done respectfully. Any other negotiations or conversations with the entertainment will need to be done after the event is over. The women will be wearing bottoms as a requirement but the rest of their clothing (or lack there of) will be at their discretion. The reason this exists is because B/CS has a block on adult entertainment through the power of the university.
Your PM box is full and won't accept more.
I cleared it thanks
Interested, can you send me some info?
I am also interested. Will you please send me some information. Thanks
I’ll be up tonight if there’s anything going on, I’m interested
Anyone ever hear anything back from the OP?
Crickets
... The reason this exists is because B/CS has a block on adult entertainment through the power of the university. Originally Posted by Portdizzal
Not to start a big debate, but out of curiosity...is there any actual evidence that the university is pressuring local politicians to keep strip clubs out of town? I'd always assumed it was the pols themselves who wanted the ban.
So what ever became of the strip club ?????
Actually, no one is "blocking" strip clubs. It's just that no one has done it. State of Texas REQUIRES all municipalities to allow at least one of these. It would be an easy battle.
Actually, no one is "blocking" strip clubs. It's just that no one has done it. State of Texas REQUIRES all municipalities to allow at least one of these. It would be an easy battle. Originally Posted by Fishingman1999
They really require? That’s in the code?
I feel it is important to let everyone know that this is still a thing that is going on, it has grown to be a bit more expensive and exclusive than i originally thought it would be. There is still a monthly event, but I think the cost is a bit much more than the average hobbyist is looking for on here. That is why i stopped seeking applicants form here