Image posting rules

I got 3 pictures removed from a review by the moderator Dr-epg and an infraction. The pictures were from the providers website and were approved by her to be included. The pictures did not violate the nudity rules.
However, Dr-epg told me they were removed because each picture had the name of the website, imagecoast.com, where I host my pictures shown in the corner of each picture. It was NOT the providers website. I can understand if that was not allowed.

So is it really part of the Eccie image roles that ANY website cannot be shown in a picture ?

If so it should be mentioned in the image posting rules.

Normally you would PM an admin to appeal the infraction instead of bitching about it in public because you like to hear yourself talk.
I did not ask for getting the infraction appealed but asked the question if having the name of the website that host an image, for instance imagecoast.com, on a picture is a violation that gets an image removed ?

That is certainly a relevant question to ask since some image hosting websites put their site on images hosted.

But that wasn’t answered by your post.

Well I'm no longer a moderator but I wouldn't think that the image host website would be an issue. Have you tried contacting the mod that gave yuo the points for clarification more so than just the reason as you stated?
Well I'm no longer a moderator but I wouldn't think that the image host website would be an issue. Have you tried contacting the mod that gave yuo the points for clarification more so than just the reason as you stated? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
"Whew" and Na, I will not tell him how to reply to mod , its a bad
I did contact the moderator Dr-epg.
He quote a rules that websites could not be displayed in a provider’s signature and implied it was the case for all pics.

I found a couple of pics in image galleries with provider ice with the same imagecoast.com logo as mine.

I think it just an excuse to remove the pics.

Seems like some of the mods have been a little cranky lately. Maybe they need laid?
Admiral Giggle,

Thank you for posting this so everyone can see that nowhere in these rules does it state that a picture that displays a name of a website, like imagecoast.com, is against the rules.

I guess I should be honored that moderator Dr-epg made up a non-existing rule just for me in order to remove 3 images that were in full compliance with the actual Eccie rules.

Yes I agree with you
I did not ask for getting the infraction appealed but asked the question if having the name of the website that host an image, for instance imagecoast.com, on a picture is a violation that gets an image removed ?

That is certainly a relevant question to ask since some image hosting websites put their site on images hosted.

But that wasn’t answered by your post.

Originally Posted by myren1900
I did not ask for getting the infraction appealed. Appealed is the wrong word. Don't you mean you did not send a message back to those who made the judgement call? You are a strange guy! This is not a place where you make a case to the public in an attempt to control those who sit in judgement of your mistake. Talk about it to them, it is their judgement of you.

I have sent a private email letter back to the moderators several times and they have usually, not always, agreeded. One of the calls got me banded, due to a simple mistake that would take others to a web site: they were right and I had to live with it. Could you have trimmed the web site from the picture with an image caputre off just part of the picture; or did you, perhaps, not know how to do that simple computer command?

It was wrong of you to take the situation public. You do not have that right, and it will only make the opinion of you by others lower.
I did contact the moderator. See post #6

It is a relevant question for the public if there are rules on Eccie that a picture hosted by an image hosting site cannot include their logo.

And how do I crop a logo that automatically is inserted by the website when all I post here is a link?

:
I did contact the moderator. See post #6

It is a relevant question for the public if there are rules on Eccie that a picture hosted by an image hosting site cannot include their logo.

And how do I crop a logo that automatically is inserted by the website when all I post here is a link?

: Originally Posted by myren1900
You take a picture of the picture, and crop the logo off. Easy to do unless the logo is so large that is is nearly impossible. On the Apple it is command shift 4. Windows has the same function, but different. It is also called a screen shot. Just pull on the target symbol to the size of the shot you want, a small picture or your whold screen.
You take a picture of the picture, and crop the logo off. Easy to do unless the logo is so large that is is nearly impossible. On the Apple it is command shift 4. Windows has the same function, but different. It is also called a screen shot. Just pull on the target symbol to the size of the shot you want, a small picture or your whold screen. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I know how to crop a picture even without doing a clumsy screen shot. BUT, the original picture did not have a logo. Uploading the cropped picture on a website that automatically inserts a their logo, does not solve the problem. The cropped picture will get a logo too. If I used my own website to host the image, or if I could copy the image into the post, it would not be a problem. Many free image hosting websites will add the logo if you use a link to their site.
I know how to crop a picture even without doing a clumsy screen shot. BUT, the original picture did not have a logo. Uploading the cropped picture on a website that automatically inserts a their logo, does not solve the problem. The cropped picture will get a logo too. If I used my own website to host the image, or if I could copy the image into the post, it would not be a problem. Many free image hosting websites will add the logo if you use a link to their site. Originally Posted by myren1900
Yes That's is right I agree