How to become verified provider?

Hi my name is Brianna. I’ve had a few reviews but I’m not sure how I become a verified provider. Help!?
I would suggest the following. You do not have a show case up. This is a window to your services. In your showcase, put up 6 to 8 flattering photos. I would suggest to start 3 to 4 photos. There photos must show you in revealing clothing, maybe some in various short summer dresses or a skirt and tight top to start. Then every week add a selfie with the local front page of a local news publication.

Then add a brief introduction to your profile. One that lists the services you would consider with most clients with a ymmv to give yourself an out in case of bad hygiene. Also list your approx location, so you don't get a lot of phone calls from hobbiests who then to tell you the 30 minute drive on the other side of town is to far of a drive. Please list your rates out for qucky, half hour, hour, and two hour rate.

Next you need to consider how you plan to screen potential clients. I would suggest reaching out to highly reviewed providers who have great reputations who might lend you knowledge, or point you towards Information to help you with a screening process. One thing for sure you do not want to see everyone who calls.

Next you may want to offer a discount for those who are willing to see you and write a review. If your published rate is $200 hour, you may want to advertise $40 off if your write a review. Once you get one or two reviews, then I would probably only offer this discount on slow days.

Welcome and congratulations, get a few reviews under and if you treat hobbiests well they will talk. In this market it won't take long for you to have several regulars.
Hi my name is Brianna. I’ve had a few reviews but I’m not sure how I become a verified provider. Help!? Originally Posted by Brianna4you
You were emailed exact instructions on how to upgrade your account to "Upgraded Female Account" from eccievp.verify@gmail.com when you were age verified 3 days ago.

There are no more "Verified Providers"...

I will PM you those instructions again.
Welcome!
Sorry, thanks.
Ty!
Do you mind sending me those i instructions as well?
Check your PM's please...

You were also emailed exact instructions on how to upgrade your account to "Upgraded Female Account" from eccievp.verify@gmail.com when you were age verified back on August 8tb...