Appears Official; a new Super Moderator!

Congradulations Big C! I'm glad to see your name up there as Moderator for the Alabama Board.

And it's now apparent you really are a masochist

Regards,
EZ
Congradulations Big C! I'm glad to see your name up there as Moderator for the Alabama Board.

And it's now apparent you really are a masochist Originally Posted by EZRider
Proverbs 26:11.

Cheers,

bcg
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM

And it's now apparent you really are a masochist

Regards,
EZ Originally Posted by EZRider
Actually, TBONE and BECKY loaded me up on tequila shooters and then had me sign the contract to take over the job.....I tried to take them to court to break the contract, but just my luck that the judge presiding over the trial happened to be TBONE's brother.....LOL
At least you got a good drunk out of it, I hope!!
Actually, TBONE and BECKY loaded me up on tequila shooters and then had me sign the contract to take over the job.....I tried to take them to court to break the contract, but just my luck that the judge presiding over the trial happened to be TBONE's brother.....LOL Originally Posted by BIG C
Some of my most contentious negotiations have been settled with a good scotch or Crown. Ta-kill-ya usually just gets me in trouble and apparently you too. Well, you're stuck with us now - again!

(EZ in tequila mode)
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Ta-kill-ya usually just gets me in trouble and apparently you too. Well, you're stuck with us now - again!

(EZ in tequila mode) Originally Posted by EZRider
I'm just thankful that there wasn't a desperate woman and a church steeple within 100 miles or I might have really done something stupid.....LOL
oooohhh...I knew you was easy Big C, I just didn't know you were that easy!
oooohhh...I knew you was easy Big C, I just didn't know you were that easy! Originally Posted by babee
All men are easy. Some of us are just easier than others.

Cheers,

bcg
  • BIG C
  • 01-13-2010, 06:23 AM
oooohhh...I knew you was easy Big C, I just didn't know you were that easy! Originally Posted by babee
Just remember though, I'm easy but that don't mean I'm cheap
Just remember though, I'm easy but that don't mean I'm cheap Originally Posted by BIG C
Hey I don't wanna buy! But I might be interested in leashing...um leasing.
  • BIG C
  • 01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Hey I don't wanna buy! But I might be interested in leashing...um leasing. Originally Posted by babee
Hey, I'm always willing to negotiate a lease payment plan for ya.....Just cum on down.....
good to see big c is in control,maybe he will take it easy on us since his cowboys are in the playoffs
  • BIG C
  • 01-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Well, as long as DA BOYZ are winning I'm in a happy mood.....Of course, if DA BOYZ are winning and I'm getting laid then I'm in a VERY HAPPY MOOD.....lol
we luv ya Big C---you are #1!!!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Thanks Dallas, and one of these days.....