A Trial by Fire and other Totally weird shit in NYC

As the jury has been selected for Donnie's big day in court starting Monday, apparently one of the cuckoos flew out of the great state of Florida, and set himself on fire in order to make a display about the conspiracy related mindsets that are known to be talked about with the FOX news crowd.

Question is this, when you have an entire network who gins up viewers on make-believe conspiracies, do they not have some level or responsibility in this demonstration?

What other shit show will the Trumpers start next? I cannot believe this will be the last nutjob getting amoment of fame. What about if he's found guilty??

Perhaps the full MAGA crew will set themselves or the town on fire? Or re-inact a Jan 6th event in NYC?

Maybe it's time to call the national guard and tell them to "stand back and stand by"?
Other networks are reporting it. It’s all over social media.

https://t.me/c/1706497703/4803418
https://t.me/realKarliBonne/239271

He’s got it all wrong. Crypto’s aren’t the biggest Ponzi scheme in history. It’s the Federal Reserve and their worthless paper money. He blamed the wrong thing to set himself on fire. But he was kinda on the right track.
Donny Trump the 2024 version if Jim Jones and The People’s Temple!!! Where’s the Kool Aid??
Donny Trump the 2024 version if Jim Jones and The People’s Temple!!! Where’s the Kool Aid?? Originally Posted by AsianloverI
Trump had nothing to do with it. Neither did Fox. Or any other network. Read what he wrote and listen to his videos. No mention of Trump.
Trump had nothing to do with it. Neither did Fox. Or any other network. Read what he wrote and listen to his videos. No mention of Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah - have to laugh at any leftist trying to blame this on Trump. This ANTIFA dude who set himself on fire in front of the Trump trial…I think it’s safe to say that this left wing crispette was freaking crazy.
He was reading the “Ponzi Papers” substack. No mention of Fox News or Trump.

https://t.me/c/1706497703/4803936

But the OP was just throwing spaghetti against the wall. Eventually, it slides off. Fox nor Trump influenced this nut job. First off, true conservatives dumped Fox in droves. Trump continually bashes them. The OP is behind the times. Fox has fired or parted ways with their most conservative talent. Lou Dobbs, OReilly, Tucker. But have Trump haters like Steve Doocey, Sandra Smith, Brett Bair and Cavuto during the day. To try to link this guy to Fox or Trump is absurd. I guess Eye thought he was on to something. But, factually, 100% wrong.
Chlorine for the gene pool. Good riddance.
Yalls compassion is amazing.
The guy needed help.
Turns out, he’s a big Bernie Sanders supporter!!!!!! I doubt he watched Fox News, or Trump!!! Epic fail from the OP!!!!!

https://x.com/mattwallace888/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Cause it's on Twitter...that makes it real?? Nah

But conspiracy theories are the Hallmark of one side... we'll see if he's a FOX follower or not. He's spouting out about revolution shit 1776 ....who does that remind you of??
Cause it's on Twitter...that makes it real?? Nah

But conspiracy theories are the Hallmark of one side... we'll see if he's a FOX follower or not. He's spouting out about revolution shit 1776 ....who does that remind you of?? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Too late Eye. He was a leftie. Keep up. But you’re right about one thing, conspiracies are the hallmark of the libtards. Russia hoax, green new deal, impeachments. I could go on. But what’s the use? You people fall for every last one of them.
  • Devo
  • 04-20-2024, 09:48 AM
It's completely obvious he was a Bidet supporter.

He was precooking himself for the band of cannibals that follows Joe around.
Which Dem /Lib Hoax involved the terms"Revolution" or "1776"..etc.? Boogaloo or some same inferences??

Pretty sure not a person associated with Dems per your suggestion.
Which Dem /Lib Hoax involved the terms"Revolution" or "1776"..etc.? Boogaloo or some same inferences??

Pretty sure not a person associated with Dems per your suggestion. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The fact that this dude called himself an "anarcho-communist" and had an extensive history of involvement in leftist grassroots organization for Bernie Sanders. He was a leftist.