democratic party, a hate group?

do you agree or disagree? what do you think?
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 06:22 AM

do you agree or disagree? what do you think? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I completely agree!
This thread brought to you by the letters A, S and S and the number 1

do you agree or disagree? what do you think? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Would you say then the republican party attracts white rich men who hate anyone of color?
Both sides paints the other black, it is why the country is so divided.
The country is less evenly divided than this troll fest.

We'll see that in ensuing election cycles.

courtesy of Black Rebel

courtesy of Black Rebel
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 12:19 PM
The country is less evenly divided than this troll fest.

We'll see that in ensuing election cycles. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I agree liberalism will soon be triumphant, and we are doomed. The only solution is controlling the Supremes, or revolution, so hopefully we can get a good Supreme Court set up because I oppose violent revolution.
You're totally full of shit.

And a liar.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 05:31 PM

And a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, you are full of shit because you have been dicked in the ass by so many other gay persons that your system is hopelessly clogged up with unexpendable excrement.
Yes, I agree liberalism will soon be triumphant, and we are doomed. The only solution is controlling the Supremes, or revolution, so hopefully we can get a good Supreme Court set up because I oppose violent revolution. Originally Posted by DSK

And a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have noticed DSK is suddenly a maven when it comes to our future. And so somber about it. Like he knows that we will eventually succumb to a Coexist way of life and we will perish as a nation because of it, but he will fight the good fight because he loves God and the flag.
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2017, 06:46 PM
but he will fight the good fight because he loves God and the flag. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
He only loves cheap asian pussy.
cheap asian pussy? send one my way!
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 10:21 PM
I have noticed DSK is suddenly a maven when it comes to our future. And so somber about it. Like he knows that we will eventually succumb to a Coexist way of life and we will perish as a nation because of it, but he will fight the good fight because he loves God and the flag. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Fuckin' A you nailed it son!