mrnumber and hiya

Ok gang this is my first post in National, but it's a bit of a touching situation. I have a hobby phone, but and it could just be a transposed number, but I have a flag on my number on mrnumber/hiya. Ironically, it is hobby related, saying I set an appointment, then make a bogus excuse not to show.

I have a few p411 oks and my rep on here is good, so not an issue with seeing providers, but if someone in real life is using those aps, it could be problematic. Any suggestions?

I have contacted their customer service, but no response yet other than the generated we are looking at it.

Brad
I use those APs and what I have found is that if I/we as providers save personal contact info in the contact portion, then others that use the AP can see what I save. For example if I enter JACK NCNS, (NO CALL, NO SHOW) then the next time you call someone that uses the same AP, that same info will show on the caller ID.

So stop fucking with us and this won't be an issue for you. Don't waste our time and we typically won't waste yours.
Hi Alaina. You're right we should not waste a providers time. However this is not the issue here. I did have a miscommunication with a provider a while back but we worked through that. Neither me nor any of the providers I have seen know where the community alert came from.

If I had actually ncns that's one thing but I have false info stuck on my actual number.

Don't want to start any drama just looking for help.
Keep your references current and keep being a good client. It will all come out in the wash.
You could always just change your number.
I've had crap my ex put on there deleted within a day of emailing them.

Weird they haven't done something
You said you checked with all the providers you've seen. This woman you cancelled on. So you didn't see her. Imho ladies don't waste their time making false blacklists. Just my 2 ¢
Update, Issue was resolved like Monica said. Took a few days because over a weekend. However, upon further review, I think it was some BP girl who's now left my area.
That's concerning that you any guy who knows he has anything negative attached to his number through this app can just contact them and have it removed or taken care of...

There are legitimate things attached to numbers on there that do help out with some screening...

Very interesting....
It does help with screening. If there's just one bad comnent i usually ignore it. Multiple comments are a different thing.
That's concerning that you any guy who knows he has anything negative attached to his number through this app can just contact them and have it removed or taken care of...

There are legitimate things attached to numbers on there that do help out with some screening...

Very interesting.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Snitch perhaps?