Why pay for longer than you need?

I am still kind of new to the game here, so I am looking for insight. So far I have very much been just about "the business", paying for the minimal amount of time, usually 30 minutes. When all is said and done, that's generally all that's needed. So my question is, why pay for a full hour or more? Other than multiple pops, why pay for an hour or more when 20-30 minutes is more than sufficient?
If you're in the room only for your own pleasure, 30 minutes or less should do it. For me personally, a fulfilling session is one where both me and lady both get our ya-ya's, and that takes an hour or more.
If you're in the room only for your own pleasure, 30 minutes or less should do it. For me personally, a fulfilling session is one where both me and lady both get our ya-ya's, and that takes an hour or more. Originally Posted by CoverMe
+1 ... Totally in agreement here. Read the reviews of guys who do QVs or 1/2HRs verses the guys who consistently book 1Hr or longer. I am in no way knocking the 1/2hr guys. They know why they are there. They make no qualms about it.

I refer to the QV & 1/2HR guys as "fuckers". I also refer to us 1HR guys as "lovers". This in no way means that us 1hr guys can't fuck. We just go about it a little differently. Once you determine which you are ... enjoy!!
LOL it takes this old man one hour just to get my rocks off. MSOG would require a week. Not complaining. I usually enjoy the hour even if I don't nut.
+1 ... Totally in agreement here. Read the reviews of guys who do QVs or 1/2HRs verses the guys who consistently book 1Hr or longer. I am in no way knocking the 1/2hr guys. They know why they are there. They make no qualms about it.

I refer to the QV & 1/2HR guys as "fuckers". I also refer to us 1HR guys as "lovers". This in no way means that us 1hr guys can't fuck. We just go about it a little differently. Once you determine which you are ... enjoy!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
I agree. I just like to take my time fucking where both of us are satisfied.

I refer to the QV & 1/2HR guys as "fuckers". I also refer to us 1HR guys as "lovers". This in no way means that us 1hr guys can't fuck. We just go about it a little differently. Once you determine which you are ... enjoy!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Never looked at it that way but makes sense. I guess I'm a lover vs a fucker...lol. good one
I try to book 2 hours the 1st time I see a provider. After reading all I can. Getting prescreened, texting or talking a few times before the date. Taking time off from work or RL, getting uber groomed because it can really impress her.
I want her to think hey maybe I should go to BV's metro this month.

Also the date is more relaxed for her and me, more of a chance for a non rushed second pop

And there just is something about the way a curvy womans ass cheeks feel with your cock resting between them as you spoon after clean up. IMHO.

But each to thier own.

Peace
BV
Also, some gals give great massages either before popping OR after.. You need the hr session for that.
I book an hour, so I have time to get comfortable and what not without having to worry about going over time. And honestly 30 minutes isnt enough time.
Hell, some guys like to have fun and flirt outside the bedroom to build up arousal. 90 mins-2 hrs is my norm.

But hey, if you prefer her globbing 88¢ Walmart lube on her twat instead of arousing her, giving her body time for self lubricating, that's your preference

But hey, if you prefer her globbing 88¢ Walmart lube on her twat instead of arousing her, giving her body time for self lubricating, that's your preference Originally Posted by Eva Damita
OMG!! HAHAHA

Hell, some guys like to have fun and flirt outside the bedroom to build up arousal. 90 mins-2 hrs is my norm.

But hey, if you prefer her globbing 88¢ Walmart lube on her twat instead of arousing her, giving her body time for self lubricating, that's your preference Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Each to there own...I once went into a brothel in parhump Nevada and they had sex on a menu like a hamburger place...They had one where they had egg timer 5 min and if u could get off in 5 mins it was $20
if not they would reset timer and keep going until u popped...
I'm not into how fast or how many I can get ...those days were when I was back in my 20's now as ive gotten older I want to enjoy myself and take my time doing it.
Id rather pay for hr or longer and no rush let things sort of naturally progress and enjoy the time with a woman.
If all you want is to get off -- jerk off its cheaper !
Oh Golly Gee!!!

I had an unladylike moment when I sprayed my screen with tea. :/

Greatest response I have read in a long time!

*curtsy*
I would think that almost five years would be more than enough time for the OP to figure out that his physiological needs are not the rubric for every other client. And that's not even taking into consideration all the other elaborate reasons why a guest would want to meet a companion for much longer than twenty or thirty minutes.

There is nothing at all wrong with shorter sessions or the clients and sex workers who prefer them. But whoever is unable to imagine just some of what can transpire during a long session suffers from a scarcity of vision.