Screening?

• NSAKS
  • 08-17-2017, 08:10 AM
Sorry but I'm very new here and to the hobby. I'm curious to what screening means? Where do I get it, and how long does it take? Thanks.
"Screening" is what a provider does to make sure you are a safe client. In other words, you are not an axe murderer, a rapist, someone that will slap them around, someone that will rob your them, not associated with law enforcement, etc. Each lady had her preferred means of screening, I suggest you find a lady local to your area that advertises as "newbie friendly". She will guide you on what you need to do. Good luck
"Screening" is what a provider does to make sure you are a safe client. In other words, you are not an axe murderer, a rapist, someone that will slap them around, someone that will rob your them, not associated with law enforcement, etc. Each lady had her preferred means of screening, I suggest you find a lady local to your area that advertises as "newbie friendly". She will guide you on what you need to do. Good luck Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Screening doesn't always mean your going to end up with ax murder or rapist.One professional ended up with Craigslist killer.Google owner admin ended high end professional google admin got killed. Danger business and illegal.
  • NSAKS
  • 08-17-2017, 10:53 AM
I'll look for a newbie friendly provider. Thanks for the advise. I understand the need for screening in something like this, I just don't like giving all of my info to someone. I see some providers ask for multiple references. Not sure how I'd go about that. I am guessing that comes from other providers right?
I'll look for a newbie friendly provider. Thanks for the advise. I understand the need for screening in something like this, I just don't like giving all of my info to someone. I see some providers ask for multiple references. Not sure how I'd go about that. I am guessing that comes from other providers right? Originally Posted by NSAKS
A lot professionals don't like give references for clients.Professionals usually tell clients sign up for verification sites.Professionals don't have time or not available to help clients with references.Professionals available paid sessions with clients.Being newbie I understand don't like giving all private information to professionals.Make sure you give enough details to prove safe client.Ask references help you to get verity to another professionals. .
  • NSAKS
  • 08-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Thank you for the help. I think I remember when I signed up here I submitted a photo to be verified, but I'm not sure what to do next. I don't know where to look for that at.
Sorry but I'm very new here and to the hobby. I'm curious to what screening means? Where do I get it, and how long does it take? Thanks. Originally Posted by NSAKS
You give a woman you've never met before all your personal information such as real name, photo, copy of ID, work info, phone number and hope she chooses you.
  • NSAKS
  • 08-17-2017, 12:28 PM
You give a woman you've never met before all your personal information such as real name, photo, copy of ID, work info, phone number and hope she chooses you. Originally Posted by anonsull
Yeah, that ain't worrysome is it?
You give a woman you've never met before all your personal information such as real name, photo, copy of ID, work info, phone number and hope she chooses you. Originally Posted by anonsull
Which is why you do your research and choose the right woman - someone with a stellar reputation...
Not all of us ask for THAT much. Personally, I think asking for photos, ID and work info is way too invasive. The rest, yes, but I dont need to know your personal life story, just how you conduct yourself within this hobby... And MANY of us are reference friendly... Just be sure you ask the lady you want to use as a reference first. Also, understand that if your reference is from a year or more ago, it probably wont carry much weight.
Whoops, double post...
Not all of us ask for THAT much. Personally, I think asking for photos, ID and work info is way too invasive. The rest, yes, but I dont need to know your personal life story, just how you conduct yourself within this hobby... And MANY of us are reference friendly... Just be sure you ask the lady you want to use as a reference first. Also, understand that if your reference is from a year or more ago, it probably wont carry much weight. Originally Posted by VegasJen
I often see the time limits on references(a year in this case), why is that? If a man was respectful, responsible and non leo a few-or even several-years ago, is he really likely to have changed?It's like an employment reference, you've likely kept in regular touch but may have actually worked together a decade or more ago.
I often see the time limits on references(a year in this case), why is that? If a man was respectful, responsible and non leo a few-or even several-years ago, is he really likely to have changed?It's like an employment reference, you've likely kept in regular touch but may have actually worked together a decade or more ago. Originally Posted by Skjellafetty
The longer its been, things get fuzzy... something that was slightly awry may be forgotten, and while references dont usually include details about the visit, they do include overall perception and gut feelings... things that are easily forgotten (or worse, confused with a different person) after that much time has passed.
Not all of us ask for THAT much. Personally, I think asking for photos, ID and work info is way too invasive. Originally Posted by VegasJen
Obviously you're not referring to newbies.
I am referring to everyone. You don't need that much info to decently screen someone (on Verifyhim, for example.) And as important as it is, no amount of screening is a guarantee of safety. It only reassures us that the likelihood of something going wrong is lower. There is some degree of risk in this business on both sides. When it comes down to it, our safety, discretion and comfort is important, but it is no more or less important than the safety, discretion and comfort of our clients. Where do you draw the line? I think the fair approach would be don't ask for more than you are willing to give. I for one am not about to pony up my RW work info or ID. Thats just asking for trouble...