more intolerance from the left

attending the vigil, conservative student wearing a young america hat gets thrown out of the vigil

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/08/17/video-conservative-student-joins-antiracism-vigil-is-assaulted-by-leftists-n2369582

I guess he now knows how intolerant they can be.

Got thrown out of this one also.
attending the vigil, conservative student wearing a young america hat gets thrown out of the vigil

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/08/17/video-conservative-student-joins-antiracism-vigil-is-assaulted-by-leftists-n2369582

I guess he now knows how intolerant they can be. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dildo just loves him some hate.

Begone, bad person!

Bad person.

Begone, bad person!

Bad person. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do you condemn the ALT LEFT/ANTIFA/progressive communist/anarchists ?

YES or NO
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2017, 04:32 PM

I guess he now knows how intolerant they can be. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The video was not as bad as you made it out to be.

I actually agree with much of what the author stated though.

He basically said Trump was an idiot for conflating the two opposing groups.

You're not welcome here , though not nice is really not mean and you never heard the guy say he was there to support them. Me thinks that was a bullshit attempt to stir shit.

Nice try though...

How about you at least read your own links...

Begone, bad person!

Bad person. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you believe there's no justification for hatred, racism and violence think about that the next time you send a poster a reply with vile insults or disgusting pictures of someone taking a shit in another person's face or mouth. Just because you were picked on in High School doesn't mean you have a right to attack people on a hooker board to make up for it. The Alt-Left and Black Lives Matter are nothing but trouble makers and it seems that's what you support. Do some sole searching because nobody takes your sorry ass serious.

Jim
If you believe there's no justification for hatred, racism and violence think about that the next time you send a poster a reply with vile insults or disgusting pictures of someone taking a shit in another person's face or mouth. Just because you were picked on in High School doesn't mean you have a right to attack people on a hooker board to make up for it. The Alt-Left and Black Lives Matter are nothing but trouble makers and it seems that's what you support. Do some sole searching because nobody takes your sorry ass serious.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That is dildo with the disgusting shit pics.
That is dildo with the disgusting shit pics. Originally Posted by bamscram

You're disgusting too!
That is dildo with the disgusting shit pics. Originally Posted by bamscram
Don't be a chump and throw it on someone else.

Jim
Just my observation ... when looking at the picture posted in here does anyone else get the feeling these "boys" have not been "dressed up" before in their "uniforms" before this "march"?

To put it another way: These folks aren't "squared away"!

You're disgusting too! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are a shit covered fag just like your pics of shit and male sex Your only contributions to the forum.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 07:25 AM
Just my observation ... when looking at the picture posted in here does anyone else get the feeling these "boys" have not been "dressed up" before in their "uniforms" before this "march"?

To put it another way: These folks aren't "squared away"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are those the skinheaded Neo-Nazi's doing the protesting?
TRUMP 24/7‏
@MichaelDelauzon

Upcoming false flag? Aug 27-30...#staytuned

https://twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/...472385/photo/1

Don't be a chump and throw it on someone else.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You whining again, snowflake?
TRUMP 24/7‏
@MichaelDelauzon

Upcoming false flag? Aug 27-30...#staytuned

https://twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/...472385/photo/1

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes it is. Just like the big brouhaha aired by Faux News. It was actually a casting call for a shoot in Charlotte, NC, not Charlottesville, VA.

But you and your fellow mouth breathing, knuckle dragging hate mongers figured that was enough to lost their continence over.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHEN THE (R)EVOLUTION COMES, SLOBBRIN?

Natural selection. Your hateful ass is gone!