Thinking About Joining ANTIFA

I need more information on this group but they seem like true freedom fighters in the spirit of Abe Lincoln. We must stamp out radical christian republican conservative terror groups.
You can be the Grand Wizard asshole licker.
Wrong group, EATLER.

Here's the grand wizard, whatever the fuck that is. And he's got a recommendation for lunch, Lardass.

Wrong group, EATLER.

Here's the grand wizard, whatever the fuck that is. And he's got a recommendation for lunch, Lardass.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They'll create their own Grand Wizard for ShitStainzee. Now catch a plane to Boston. Join the crusaders without a clue.
I need more information on this group but they seem like true freedom fighters in the spirit of Abe Lincoln. We must stamp out radical christian republican conservative terror groups. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
They're communist thugs and vandals, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Fuck your ignorant belief that they're 'freedom fighters', Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

I need more information on this group but they seem like true freedom fighters in the spirit of Abe Lincoln. We must stamp out radical christian republican conservative terror groups. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
you support the violence they expouse?

do you condemn the ALT-LEFT/ANTIFA/BLM/progressive communist/anarchists? YES or NO
Whatever....
Julian Assange 🔹 @JulianAssange

Bannon back as editor-in-chief at @BreitbartNews with a head full of White House and NSC secrets, a grudge, and likely new Mercer cash. https://twitter.com/charliespiering/...66290956709888
7:40 PM - Aug 18, 2017
Whatever.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
shut your gay french ass up. on second thought keep your ass open and just go get fucked. lol
0zombies are STUPID!

Trump DOJ ends Holder-era 'Operation Choke Point'

The Trump Justice Department is ending an Obama-era program that had attempted to cut off credit to shady businesses but came under fire from Republicans for unfairly targeting gun dealers and other legitimate operations.

Just days after top House Republicans had pressed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to shutter Operation Choke Point, the department confirmed in a response letter that the program is dead.

“All of the Department’s bank investigations conducted as part of Operation Chokepoint are now over, the initiative is no longer in effect, and it will not be undertaken again,” Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said in the Aug. 16-dated letter, calling it a “misguided initiative” from the prior administration.
Shady businesses?

Like the Twitler Organization?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha!

Eat shit, racist asshole.
you support the violence they expouse?

do you condemn the ALT-LEFT/ANTIFA/BLM/progressive communist/anarchists? YES or NO Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I support any group that opposes white supremacy, neo-Nazis and the KKK in a non-violent manner.

Please put that in your sig line, you alt-right asshole.
I support any group that opposes white supremacy, neo-Nazis and the KKK in a non-violent manner.

Please put that in your sig line, you alt-right asshole.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then your fuckin' ass is no better than the groups you declaim, because you're supporting card-carrying communists who have avowed that it's their objective to pull down the economic system -- capitalism -- which is the financial basis for American society as it now exists, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
shut your gay french ass up. on second thought keep your ass open and just go get fucked. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's open for your tongue. Go get you some.