Iffy

• WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 11:51 AM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/1...isor-alt-right

Looks like the globalist are wanting for now Iffy...

0zombie, you and the Kraut will never get it but you could have at least SHIT on a Charlottsville Cop Car...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgJRba8vVuo
watched the video. I'd be pissed off if I were them that they got assaulted and the police did nothing.

a poster made a very interesting comment. I was not aware of this law signed by President Eisenhower.

One thing I have found out is that Antifa was founded and funded by 3 members of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA. Carl Dix, Sunsara Taylor, and Andy Zee. If you Google all three, you will see for yourself. Antifa is communist. The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.
watched the video. I'd be pissed off if I were them that they got assaulted and the police did nothing.

a poster made a very interesting comment. I was not aware of this law signed by President Eisenhower.

One thing I have found out is that Antifa was founded and funded by 3 members of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA. Carl Dix, Sunsara Taylor, and Andy Zee. If you Google all three, you will see for yourself. Antifa is communist. The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It won't happen to the 3% again, you can count on that. I'm not saying WTF won't sneak up and shit on their cars...

Are you afraid he's gonna shit on your Rascal, SLOBBRIN?
Are you afraid he's gonna shit on your Rascal, SLOBBRIN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He could shit down your throat but I know you will like it, Shit Eater!

• WTF
  • 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
It won't happen to the 3% again, you can count on that. I'm not saying WTF won't sneak up and shit on their cars...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You really need to fix your affliction ...
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2017, 07:26 AM
bump
Bump

One thing I have found out is that Antifa was founded and funded by 3 members of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA. Carl Dix, Sunsara Taylor, and Andy Zee. If you Google all three, you will see for yourself. Antifa is communist. The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Antifaschistische Aktion
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2017, 08:01 PM
That one was kinda funny
That one was kinda funny Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah we find it HILLARIOUS too...

Who is "WE," SLOBBRIN?

Are you the new voice of the alt-right?

Of course you are!

How much do white girls bleed, anyway?

And... what kind of DORK plays golf in a sport coat?