Is this the end?

Is this the beginning of the end?. We have a government that seeks to drive a wedge between the blacks and the whites, A survey just released indicates that 62% want to leave the statues where they are. 27% want them removed and of course there is the 11% that don't know. I maintain that 99 out of 100 have no idea where a statue is in their city. Why are protestors allowed to wear masks and carry clubs? Is it because the city wants the riots to pit the blacks against the whites. Mt Rushmore will pose a problem.
fake new money laundering ... lost my programing thought ... computer problem
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 03:40 PM
Looks like the end of the world for a few statues....

And the assholes who worship them.
Is this the beginning of the end?. Originally Posted by tucson
Day One was the "beginning of the end"!

Since you want to be philosophical about it. The day you were born was the first day of your journey to death. The length and quality of that journey was within your control for the most part.

Look back in history .... far back. What governments and societies have lasted which are still in existence as they were 100's and 1,000's of years ago.

Look forward in history .... astronomers have identified a galaxy that is on a collision course with the galaxy in which our solar system exits ... they WILL COLLIDE ... and when they do the ensuing catastrophic explosion will end our solar system and Earth in it.

All this shit means NOTHING in the scheme of things.

This country isn't a pimple on a gnat's ass relatively speaking.

In the meantime some little titty baby tears down a chunk of metal because it "offends" her sense of "social justice"! She's a puss pocket in the pimple on the gnat's ass.
I am ashamed to think of what I leave behind for my children.
I am ashamed to think of what I leave behind for my children. Originally Posted by tucson
Yep. The baby boom generation is spoiled rotten and unworthy of the sacrifices made by our parents who struggled through the Great Depression, whipped the Nazis and the Japanese in WWII, and established the institutional framework to preserve the peace for the last 70 years.
Look forward in history .... astronomers have identified a galaxy that is on a collision course with the galaxy in which our solar system exits ... they WILL COLLIDE ... and when they do the ensuing catastrophic explosion will end our solar system and Earth in it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
that part you are wrong. nothing much will happen. there won't be a catastrophic explosion.

some planets or stars may get flung out of orbit due to gravitational effects. there maybe some collisions.

the reason for that is there is a lot of empty space between the 2 galaxies.
The dimretards are now asking for money to tear down the statues they were responsible for putting up in the first place.

Go figure.
that part you are wrong. nothing much will happen. there won't be a catastrophic explosion. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well .... there is plenty of time for that debate .... and depending upon one's preconceived notions of the "hereafter" .... we will probably not be bumping into one another again to say ....

"I told you so!"

I've played enough pool and studied enough physics to comprehend that the astronomers who envision the collision probably have a reasonable expectation of a catastrophic event ...

.... particularly since they have been able to compute the relative gravitational impact on various bodies moving through the "void" about which you speak ... which also includes how much closer the Moon gets to Earth during its rotation and how that affects the tides.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2...stelter-rs.cnn

donald j trump may well be leading us to the end
The dimretards are now asking for money to tear down the statues they were responsible for putting up in the first place.

Go figure. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I want to know who is going to pay for putting them back up?
http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2...stelter-rs.cnn

donald j trump may well be leading us to the end Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
The President only gets to serve two terms.

Unless, of course, you want to begin a movement to extend it.
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2017, 12:07 PM

Go figure. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Conseratives of the 20's put those up which made up the Democratic Party of the 20's. Progressives made up the GOP.

The Conserative moved to the GOP in the 60's after the Civil rights acts and have been there since.

So Conseratives moved to the GOP in the 1960's and Progressives to the Democrats.

So Conseratives put them up and it appears that Progressives now want them down and Conseratives are fighting to keep them up. That is why you have the KKK being supported by the Democratic oarty at one time and now supported by thE GOP. The KKK is resistant to change which is a conserative trait.

You appear as ignorant as Iffy and JDCornhole with your "Dems put them up and now Dems want them down..." bullshit.