Provider Heaven on Snapchat

Just thought I'd share this. Its a snapchat page that different girls from all over log onto. Good way to see who's in your area, and what they look like in real life. Many of them have premium pages that they get pretty wild on. I put up a pic with the snapcode, but just add sugarbabies100
I suggest adding it.

Snapchat wants access to just abt EVERYTHING on my phone. I really don't think it needs 10% of the permissions it's asking for.

SC may be a good app and if it's crawling with cheap, hot, young casuals, then great. But the cost in permissions is a bit too rich for my blood.

But I do appreciate you taking the time to share your find with your fellow whore-bangers.
And there's this you might want to read... actually read.
http://abc13.com/250+-arrested-in-se...form=hootsuite
Well there is definitely a risk in this hobby. That's why its good to stick to sources that you know and trust. I trust eccie members for the most part. I guarentee most of those stings are backpage users. The Snapchat group is dealing with users from all over the nation, so it would be hella hard to sting from it. Its mainly eccie users on that page anyway. Either way, always keep your guard up.
Snapchat, Twitter, Mocospace, and Instagram ho's are way to obvious, and you leave a footprint behind.
If thats how you feel, then dont do it. This post is irrelevant to you
No need to get all pissy because the two responses you got tell you it's a dumb idea.
Im just saying dude. It sounds like social media is not your thing. That's cool. Everybody has a right to their own preference. I just dont get why youre wasting your time on this post
I don't know anything about snap chat, never even looked at it, but I do know that all my friends that have snap chat, edit their pictures to hell and back and then upload them to facebook. By the time they are done, the pictures hardly even resemble them. Anytime I see a provider with snap chat pictures on her Eccie account, I laugh.

So yeah, it may be heaven, but it's filtered heaven.
what they look like in real life. Originally Posted by luckydogg00
I just noticed you said that.

You really don't believe that, do you?
He's hard pimping it Brooke!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059882460
How much they paying you man?