Scrapin the Coast this Weekend

Busy back-to-back traffic on the coast starting early this weekend! Just a heads up and rooms minimum 200/night even the cheap no tell motels...glad I live here....
Busy back-to-back traffic on the coast starting early this weekend! Just a heads up and rooms minimum 200/night even the cheap no tell motels...glad I live here.... Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Hi Holly , You do have very nice reviews and I would like to come down and see you soon . Just gotta recharge my batteries a lil bit and then see what your schedule is like . How's it looking latter part of the week , maybe with your friend too ? If not I'm sure you and I can have a good time
Busy back-to-back traffic on the coast starting early this weekend! Just a heads up and rooms minimum 200/night even the cheap no tell motels...glad I live here.... Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly

Sounds like fun, I might have to take the ride down to the beach this weekend.
Hi Holly , You do have very nice reviews and I would like to come down and see you soon . Just gotta recharge my batteries a lil bit and then see what your schedule is like . How's it looking latter part of the week , maybe with your friend too ? If not I'm sure you and I can have a good time Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
PM Sent. This reminds me of when I was a senior in high school they were taking applications for scholarships from the Computer Department. I didn't apply and my teacher approached me and asked me why and I said I didn't know I'd qualify and she encouraged me to apply and I WON! I continued on to college and got that degree in Microcomputer Systems Technology. LOL

Thanks for encouraging me to apply lol!!!!
PM Sent. This reminds me of when I was a senior in high school they were taking applications for scholarships from the Computer Department. I didn't apply and my teacher approached me and asked me why and I said I didn't know I'd qualify and she encouraged me to apply and I WON! I continued on to college and got that degree in Microcomputer Systems Technology. LOL

Thanks for encouraging me to apply lol!!!! Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Lol , I had been away from the hobby for awhile . When i came back it was easy to see you were keeping things alive here . I think you should show anything you want to on your showcase .It's yours and I was actually sorry you took the hot pics down <gulp> . Just cause us goofy men say we rather not see doesn't mean we don't like to look hehe . most of us are married I spect and get twisted up . After further specuation on the matter I have to realign myself with vicinms . Hell yeah ladies , show it you want and don't if you don't .