High dollar hottie (HDH)

B-O-R-I-N-G! Taint it time you take a sabbatical Preacher Man. The dangling death routine's old too. Learn a new joke, B. Originally Posted by HumptyHumper

Taint is still on the rise. As far as my 1.3" of dangling death, it only goes so far ... 1.3" at a stroke. No jokes here.
No you said 90% of them. HaHa! Now you trying to walk that back! Don't worry I doubt too many of the HDH's you offended would have considered you as a doubles partner anyway.

FWIW Hat's off to you hitting the gym and working out to better yourself. Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
We don't know the exact percentage either way its still sad, but then there are some really smart clean and classy ladies who I think have their shit really together. Im working on my perfectbody and yes iI know I have a mommy tummy and big ass. Its tough to do but I want it. And thanks for the compliment I think. ....
We don't know the exact percentage either way its still sad, but then there are some really smart clean and classy ladies who I think have their shit really together. Im working on my perfectbody and yes iI know I have a mommy tummy and big ass. Its tough to do but I want it. And thanks for the compliment I think. .... Originally Posted by bustyamy
Oh it's a compliment for sure lady. If you want a healthier body bad enough and you work at it it will happen. Kudos to you for making the effort. Feels good don't it? And it boost your self esteem.
Oh it's a compliment for sure lady. If you want a healthier body bad enough and you work at it it will happen. Kudos to you for making the effort. Feels good don't it? And it boost your self esteem. Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
It feels great. I mean once i'm where I want to be with a couple of lifts here and there I don't think it will change me.I'll never look down on a fat person cause I know how that felt.
I never think of being an HDH. I set my rate based on supply/time/demand. When my rate was lower, I was getting way too many business...more than I wanted to have....so I kept adjusting my rate until it reached an equilibrium somewhat and so far it's been working for me.
I cannot take a lot of appointments like some girls. In my life, I always focus on quality, efficiency and balance...on every aspect of my life. Time is valuable, use it well, meet good people, avoid the riff raff. I take care of my body by playing sports and being a low-volume provider.
The type of clients that I see when I was $250/hr 3 years ago and at $400/hr today... were night and day.
The market defines what that price point is and in Houston it's $400 and above. What those girls don't realize is they are naturally compared to someone like Gabby who is amazing and at a more affordable price so they lose a lot of business. That is if they care ?
It feels great. I mean once i'm where I want to be with a couple of lifts here and there I don't think it will change me.I'll never look down on a fat person cause I know how that felt. Originally Posted by bustyamy

Here's a program for you. Very simple. Burn more calories than you consume and you lose weight. But you gotta workout otherwise you just gonna to be a skinner you not a rockin body.

Use P90X or Insantity workout as a basis. Add to it pilates reformer, weight training, hot yoga and a martial arts class. Gives you lots of variety.

Do your cardio in the morning right when you wake up. Drink water with lemon in it that dissolves any fat left over in your belly from the night before. 30 to 45 min of cardio is fine. Eat breakfast after cardio. Make sure you eat some yogurt with breakfast cause it burns belly fat. Also eat some protein in your breakfast.

Eat: Fish and seafood, fresh and cooked vegetables, greek yogurt, fruits, natural cereals. If you like pasta make sure its Quinoa pasta. If you eat meats, chicken or turkey. If it ain't on this list, don't eat it.

No red meats. No alcohol. No sugar. No bread unless its multigrain. No butter, No soda pop.

Work out 3 days, rest 1 day. Keep rotating that schedule. Rest is as important as working out.

Do a fresh juice and raw foods fast/cleanse for 3 days each month.

Very important, but counterintuitive: You gotta EAT to lose weight and reproportion your body. But, eat healthy, well balanced and regularly. Especially breakfast, most important meal, it gets your metabolism going. Skipping meals is counterproductive, it slows your metabolism down.

You gonna start seeing results in about 6 weeks. In 6 month you gonna have some nice tone. In 1 year you gonna be rockin it, baby!
High dollar kinds of weeds out a lot of guys, thus making an HDH much more exclusive. I would also add to Stinkyfingers comments about intelligence, college educated. As he said: "A true HDH has a "je ne sais quoi" presence and grace." Refinement. She is as comfortable going to a black tie dinner with execs as most would be going to a local neighborhood pool party.
High dollar kinds of weeds out a lot of guys, thus making an HDH much more exclusive. I would also add to Stinkyfingers comments about intelligence, college educated. As he said: "A true HDH has a "je ne sais quoi" presence and grace." Refinement. She is as comfortable going to a black tie dinner with execs as most would be going to a local neighborhood pool party. Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan
+1
Taint is still on the rise. As far as my 1.3" of dangling death, it only goes so far ... 1.3" at a stroke. No jokes here. Originally Posted by pyramider
B! If that all true why don't you change your handle to "StumptyHumper"

You have my blessings.
Here's a program for you. Very simple. Burn more calories than you consume and you lose weight. But you gotta workout otherwise you just gonna to be a skinner you not a rockin body.

Use P90X or Insantity workout as a basis. Add to it pilates reformer, weight training, hot yoga and a martial arts class. Gives you lots of variety.

Do your cardio in the morning right when you wake up. Drink water with lemon in it that dissolves any fat left over in your belly from the night before. 30 to 45 min of cardio is fine. Eat breakfast after cardio. Make sure you eat some yogurt with breakfast cause it burns belly fat. Also eat some protein in your breakfast.

Eat: Fish and seafood, fresh and cooked vegetables, greek yogurt, fruits, natural cereals. If you like pasta make sure its Quinoa pasta. If you eat meats, chicken or turkey. If it ain't on this list, don't eat it.

No red meats. No alcohol. No sugar. No bread unless its multigrain. No butter, No soda pop.

Work out 3 days, rest 1 day. Keep rotating that schedule. Rest is as important as working out.

Do a fresh juice and raw foods fast/cleanse for 3 days each month.

Very important, but counterintuitive: You gotta EAT to lose weight and reproportion your body. But, eat healthy, well balanced and regularly. Especially breakfast, most important meal, it gets your metabolism going. Skipping meals is counterproductive, it slows your metabolism down.

You gonna start seeing results in about 6 weeks. In 6 month you gonna have some nice tone. In 1 year you gonna be rockin it, baby! Originally Posted by HumptyHumper

Damn skippy! I'm gonna start doing high intensity classes at th Gym now. High protein, low fat. I'm down about 10 pounds from my avatar pic, slowely but surely, but am gaining a ton of muscle. I still gotta keep my rates at a place to pay my bills. As I said, HDH is not all about price. Its how someone really takes care of herself in and out. I love food, and its no secret abused the fatty foods way to much, but I made the choice not to stay that way. Either way, not sure what is worst to do to yourself, charge 300 an hour and damage your body with the "Stem-Fast", or simply eat to much. Both bad. I could have and been offered to do the "Stem-Fast" diet many times, I declined. I rather stay fat. And remember I'm not getting any younger either, I gotta get on this shit NOW!!!