Condom Corner

How about a thread to talk about the thing you never think about 'til you need to put it on? You know, 'those things'- the venerable condom. You may not like them but likely you need to wear one or put them on someone at some point. This is the place to share your favorite types, tricks and gripes perhaps? And yes, this is open for the gents and the ladies. I was inspired to put this up by a local provider that has literally a dozen different sizes, brands and styles for clients so that they get the best fit possible, plus non-latex for those with allergies (kept in a separate container, how thoughtful). If it's not fitting right you're not getting the best from your situation. Here's the Redrover 'words from the wise' (highly debatable) for today:

Put some lube in it- A couple drops of lube in the tip, or applied to your tip gives a wetter sensation and allows the tip of the condom to move more, and feels more natural (to me anyway).

Don't show up with a 'fire and ice' condom and expect a blowjob... trust me, you don;t wanna do that.
Offtopic: My neighbors make fun of my ho-bag. It looks like something an old lady would carry her knitting supplies in. If only they knew....

I have in my magic bag: magnum thin, magnumxl, fire&ice, lifestyle thyn, trojan enz, and an assortment of lifestyles in a giant ziplock bag that I get from work. I will never use a Durex condom.
I will never use a Durex condom. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
I don't like Durex either, they just don't feel right.

The best thing a guy can do is bring your own. After experimenting for a long time (lol, I do have a lot of reviews), I finally found 2 kinds I liked.
Durex ain't shit and for a time I believe they where made in Alabama. I remember as a teen that's all we could get because the clinic gave them out for free. They would tear, come off, dry up, and after sex your pussy would be on fire then be back at the clinic because you now have BV from the shitty poison they call a spermicide......plus they smell awful.
Durex ain't shit and for a time I believe they where made in Alabama. I remember as a teen that's all we could get because the clinic gave them out for free. They would tear, come off, dry up, and after sex your pussy would be on fire then be back at the clinic because you now have BV from the shitty poison they call a spermicide......plus they smell awful. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Durex... thats a town in Mississippi... NO?
The most recent Durex I've seen were made in Malaysia or China.
Saw the title of this thread and thought "Oh shit ... now condoms have corners?"
Didn't you know about the square peg in a round hole? :-p
Have you been spying on my pee pee?
Anybody here ever been too shy/scared to buy their own condoms?

Funny story: My best friend and I were pregnant and sitting in my car going back and forth over who was going in the gas station to buy them. Her little brother who was 11 was riding with us and he said, "FUCK IT! Just give me the money!" He takes the money and gets out the car then she yells, "Get the Magnums!"
Anybody here ever been too shy/scared to buy their own condoms? Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Shy definitely. Usually I buy a magazine when I'm in the store so I can cover them. And I am usually either very quiet with little eye contact or very talkative with cashier as she is scanning.....hoping to God she doesn't need a price check on the lube...........
In the old days, condoms were behind the counter and you specifically had to ask for them. Usually you ended up having to ask a blue haired old lady. Talk about awkward.
I always make sure to keep some fire & ice in my bag of tricks plus lube. I think after reading this i will go on Ebay and get an assortment.
CondomDepot.com.......great varity and buy in bulk............They have assortment packs so you can try out many different kinds. 100 pack for about 25 bucks. LifeStyle Skyns are my fav by far......
I just cant seem to ever pop with a condom even though I (ALWAYS) use one so usually I can only pop with a BBBJ/hand job. I wish they would just come out with a spray on condom that is as safe as a regular condom but has the feeling of not having one lol well one can always dream lol.