Pay for Performance: Pay for Play or F(l)ake?

Pay for Performance: Pay for Play or F(l)ake
Pay for performance is the "buzzword" in the business world today. We see it as consumers or read about it almost everyday. So, here in the hobby, this has always been a pay for play type of situation.

Based on this, how do you rank your current experiences (as in life, we constantly hear/read "good 'ole days" versus now).

So, Hobbyists (male/female), vote and/or reply but how would you rank your overall experiences these days with providers (have you been on a string of "3"s, for ex). Providers, where do you see yourself fitting in too! And, do you care?

For providers who don't care, please share. For those who care what experience the hobbyist feels and also expected, both pleasant and otherwise, are you surprised at the responses you get?

1. Really Enjoys What She Does, and It Shows! (“REPEAT” definitely)
2. Enjoys Pleasing, but More Busines Like...(“MAY see her again”)
3. Does What She's Supposed to Do, yawn.("BOOTY call")
4. She Really Is Not into It...Hell, I got mine!(will see when at my LOWEST)
5. That's Fucked Up, Step Up or Stop Hobbying!(what a WASTE of beauty)

Anyone come across a provider who is such a "Freak" even for our standards, that you're concerned for yours and her welfare. This would be a NEVER repeat. Or, have you had that "This B_ _ _ _ is crazy" experience lately?

I've been on a great run and I must say, majority have been"1"s lately, with one "2", due to a great combo of ECCIE/P411 research and taking a few risks that panned out all except 1 (she was a "5").

IMHO, "1"s and "2"s are what the hobby is all about..."3"s-"5"s you can get in real-life but pay for it here??? However, "3"s-"5"s become an option because someone will pay for it, or, the price is right, or, you still don't have the strings attached as you do in real-life.

Hobby safely!
1= 90
2= 29
3= 5
4= 3
5= 11

My personal performance is probably 5-6, basically because of latex. That is why I won't even bother seeing a girl that is CBJ. I might as well do it myself. With my girlfriend it jumps to 8-9. Everything is bareback, and we go for hours on end.

I have only seen 3 providers in the past 10 months. They were:
1+++
1+
My personal performance is probably 5-6, basically because of latex. That is why I won't even bother seeing a girl that is CBJ. I might as well do it myself. With my girlfriend it jumps to 8-9. Everything is bareback, and we go for hours on end.

I have only seen 3 providers in the past 10 months. They were:
1+++
1+
2 Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
MONTH? I thought just in the last week. This might take a while....
MONTH? I thought just in the last week. This might take a while.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah, I almost called you out...your's ads up to 138 (your review count). You know damn well that is not accurate...at least 5x's that amount in reality...AT LEAST...thanks for voting!
Yeah, I almost called you out...your's ads up to 138 (your review count). You know damn well that is not accurate...at least 5x's that amount in reality...AT LEAST...thanks for voting! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
This is really a hard poll for me. I went with a 3 b/c the last couple have been strictly booty calls. One was strictly a target of opportunity on my part. She was very hot, but just standard sex and nothing special. Got my rocks off-- which is what I wanted. On the other hand, I have had several mind-blowing full GFE sessions with another girl. She loves sex and really enjoys it. I really like when I get her off. No faking there. Only problem is that she is not really my type. Put her in a spinner body, and I'd go broke.
9/10 your "3"s - "5"s providers aren't reading this as they have no clue nor have any plan to be otherwise...so post freely...

Glad to see majority as it stands are "1"s...proves the combo ECCIE/P411 is well worth the inve$tment!

sorry, couldn't help myself

This is really a hard poll for me. I went with a 3 b/c the last couple have been strictly booty calls. One was strictly a target of opportunity on my part. She was very hot, but just standard sex and nothing special. Got my rocks off-- which is what I wanted. On the other hand, I have had several mind-blowing full GFE sessions with another girl. She loves sex and really enjoys it. I really like when I get her off. No faking there. Only problem is that she is not really my type. Put her in a spinner body, and I'd go broke. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
It is what it is...looks like your current hobby status is on "3"...as long as you know this and plan to continue or upgrade...your choice...as always, Thancks for your vote!
So far 3.5/1 everyone claims they are experiencing "1"s as compared to "3"s. Which is what this information exchange board is meant to do...so, for those who haven't voted yet, what is your lineup this week?
"1"s (because you deserve it!)
"2"s (treating yourself!)
"3"s (doing your thing!)
"4"s (price is right!)
"5"s (taking my chances, TOFTT - "hero" complex)
(voting is anonymous)
"1"
I've got a beaute lined up, yes just one, this week...there is no way this one is a "3" - "5" so I'm in for a treat and ready to indulge!
Since 70-80% of my clients are repeat clients along with the fact that I truly do enjoy most of my visits and I always try hard to please whether or not Im having a good day.
I would break it down this way....

1 75%
2 24%
3 1%
4 NA
5 NA

LadyRed, you've always been a "1" in my book...thanks for voting!
LadyRed, you've always been a "1" in my book...thanks for voting! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thanks sugar. If you every get up my way. I will give #1 "Red" carpet treatment!!!