Question about providers using our references?

Okay , i was just curious..i know eccie is great for reviews and it's also a good way other providers could contact girls we've reviewed as for their 'references'...but i'm wondering and in all honesty...do the girls we review really know who their clients are when someone asks about a reference? Becuz, to be honest i dont see how they remember someone who they only see just once, say a couple weeks later when asked about for a reference
Um...its really not that hard.
  • Old-T
  • 07-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Okay , i was just curious..i know eccie is great for reviews and it's also a good way other providers could contact girls we've reviewed as for their 'references'...but i'm wondering and in all honesty...do the girls we review really know who their clients are when someone asks about a reference? Becuz, to be honest i dont see how they remember someone who they only see just once, say a couple weeks later when asked about for a reference Originally Posted by goelie
What did you do to make yourself memorable? In a good sense or a bad one.

I value references because I know they are a very important part of seeing the ladies I wish to see, often with only a week's notice. I also don't see that many lades, so if too many reply "I have no idea who he was. Sorry." that can make things very difficult for me.

So I try to make sure they DO remember me. An introductory e-mail more than "Hey, what time are you available? 20 min OK? Since I'm really hot, what about a discount?" One that gives some info about the kind of person I am and the kind of lady I'm looking for.

I always try to bring a small gift--something likely to cause her to rmember me. Research her web site and her posts for clues. A favorite band, 20 teddy bears in the background of her photo. She's always talking about Habitat for Humanity. Things like that. A little homework can result in a real smile when she opens it, and that pays benefits in the short and long term. Get her that stuffed turtle that she sleeps with every night and she'll probably remember who you are. One lady remembered me almost 8 years later because I gave her a box of jell-o in a fancy gift box (long story behing that, but for her it was just the right gift).

Be polite. Basic manners will--unfortunately--make you stand out. Going around to open her car door SHOULDN'T make you stand out, but it likely will.

A thank-you e-mail never hurts, especially if it's personal--not just "Thanks. You're hot, Jenny." if she is actually Joan.

Lastly, unless she's your long term ATF you see on a weekly basis, ASK HER before you use her as a direct reference (not true for P411, etc.). It's polite (see above), and most importantly for you it reminds her who you are.

Treat her as a real person and she'll likely remember you as a real person.
I'd love to dissipate into obscurity one day...(soon)! Unfortunately my DICK won't let me...good post though and very good points. Mostly, I liquor my fems up so they WON'T remember me, LMAO!
I'd love to dissipate into obscurity one day...(soon)! Unfortunately my DICK won't let me...good post though and very good points. Mostly, I liquor my fems up so they WON'T remember me, LMAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Um...its really not that hard. Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante

You making fun of me?

but i'm wondering and in all honesty...do the girls we review really know who their clients are when someone asks about a reference? Becuz, to be honest i dont see how they remember someone who they only see just once, say a couple weeks later when asked about for a reference Originally Posted by goelie
Remembering your clients and helping other providers with reference requests is what separates the professional providers from the rest.
do the girls we review really know who their clients are when someone asks about a reference? Originally Posted by goelie
I had one lady tell me once that all the guys should be made to have a picture of their dick for their avatar. That way she could remember who is who.
If you bring champagne, just don't forget the strawberries.
Whipped cream also works very good.
Or playing with ice cubes.
I seriously doubt there is very much that's memorable about me. When I get a referral it makes me wonder if the provider keeps a 21st Century version of a little black book...I know I have mine. lol
  • Sonja
  • 07-24-2012, 11:16 PM
All kidding and kissing ass aside guys, we have a search engine on our emails. When a provider asks for a reference, we just search you. Your emails to us, sent ones to you helps us remember who you were. If we gave an ok on p411 also lets us know you were someone we thought well of. I remember clients who: were really bad, or really good, regulars, otherwise I remember what we talked about. But I Will remember you by your initial emails and then what came after. This is how it's done.
  • Old-T
  • 07-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Nicely stated M'Lady.