Hola San Antonio

Best days to be in town. Monday to Thursday or Wednesday to Saturday? Please let Eva and I know. It has been very slim in the RGV. They say it is day of week... planning trip now want to make sure we do it right to visit best time....

Bessitos and thank you.
I will see you whenever
Thursday!!!
Wed to Sat are the best days I'd guess. They are for me also usually.
Both times that I've Visit SA I have spent the whole week, and most people inclined to book on weekends so Wednesday to Saturday Sounds better.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Thursday!!! Originally Posted by ck1942
Yep!
Wednesday to Saturday it is papii. Look for our adds.

Emma and I actually have really enjoyed our trips to San Antonio.

Andrea if you can pm us sometime so we can talk. Aparently we have alot of friends. I hope you are doing well as you travel. Be safe mamii. We did ok in McAllen..it has been so much better in the past. Lots of time wasters and lowballing...

A todos look for our first add for a very near future trip tonight...and it will be Wednesday to Saturday. Y Mokoa can not wait to see you again and thank you for all you do for us. Bessitos a todos..
Soon very soon!
Wednesday to Saturday for sure.
Yes papii role in late but stay into saturday is the plan... prebooking is already taking place.
Welcome love to meet u beautiful ladies.
Bienvenidas!

Muchos Besos,
Francisca
Wish I could see you girls this trip. Stay safe and have fun ladies!
Can't wait to see you!!!
We are on the road and will be there shortly. RougeOne you have become one of my favorite SanAntonio clients.

I am sorry you will be gone but i will reserve you a time on my next trip.

Im bringing Emma and soon will have another friend joining us... bessitos and see you all in a couple of hours...