End of August

What are good areas too stay in San Antonio I’m planning a trip at the end of August too visit family but don’t wan too stay with need details on good outdoor hotels
Thanks
MJ
Outdoor hotels as in drive up motor hotels aka Motels?
Hotel Havana if you are looking for something downtown. Are you looking for anything in particular?
Like hotels I can open the door too you and see you pull up in front of my door type La Quinta inn as an example I need it to in a nice safe side of town as well… So what side of town is the safest with good traffic zip code so I can start looking. I haul my table so I don’t want anybody too see me going into any hotel with it lol …. I will check out the Havana online thanks
I guess a decent high traffic area would be I-10 north of 410. As far as motels I know we have La Quintas, but I haven't been to one in decades. There is always Motel 6.
281 north between 410 and 1604 is safe and has a number of options for you. 78217 and 78232 are the zip codes, I believe. There are a couple of extended stays with outside doors on 281 between Bitters and Winding Way/Oak Shadows.
Thank you very much for the feed back
I’m shooting for for the 24 th to 27 of august San Antonio gents have been very helpful
  • Tdam
  • 08-02-2022, 05:30 PM
That’s right around my birthday….would love to see you
  • ttmax
  • 08-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Hotel Havana if you are looking for something downtown. Are you looking for anything in particular? Originally Posted by oldfogey
+1 business men a place were girlfriends are taken.
Anybody opinion on the la quinta inn on Vance Jackson medical center area Is it Convenient and clean ? Ugh i wish I can go 3.5 4 star hotel I just can’t do nosey ass people