Trump hearings

...Trumpites stand for nothing but deception, diversion, manipulation, and lies... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Psssst! You didn't get this from me, but insiders tell me the GOP has a secret weapon. The are going to run on Biden's record. Just don't tell anyone I told ya. Thx.

The enemy? Who? Your neighbors? Family members? Coworkers (OK, the dude at the unemployment office)?

What kind of crackpot are you?

The enemy?

Hunker down! They're coming to gitcha!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who do you think I am referring too? I've mentioned it many times before.In case you didn't catch it here it is again. The Entertainment Industry, The Media and Politics, don't forget it Buckey.
It is Trump who is still promoting his election fraud theories of the 2020 election. Every chance he gets. He has done and continues to do horrific damage to the image of the United States. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He's damaged the image of the Democrats and foreign leaders know it too. That's why they have zero respect for Biden and the Country as a whole.
He's damaged the image of the Democrats and foreign leaders know it too. That's why they have zero respect for Biden and the Country as a whole. Originally Posted by Levianon17

You haven’t been outside the US in the past few years, have you, dude?

If ignorance is bliss, you’ve gotta be the hap hap happiest guy on earth!

HAHAHAHAHASHSHSHSHAH
Who do you think I am referring too? I've mentioned it many times before.In case you didn't catch it here it is again. The Entertainment Industry, The Media and Politics, don't forget it Buckey. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Captain America is out “too” get you??? Mr. Rogers? Clint Eastwood?

HAHAHAHAHASHSHSHSHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where have you been where they chanted "Let's go Brandon!"

bahhahhhaaaaaa
Is that the best you can do, TWKie?
Is that the best you can do, TWKie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where have you been outside the US recently where Biden was praised? by anyone.

I’ve been outside the US and most Europeans I met hated Trump. Thought he was a dumbass. I made sure to tell ‘em I feel the same about his supporters. Dumb and asses. They at least believe Biden is normal.

HAHAHAHAHASHSHSHSHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're letting your emotions get the best of you.
Captain America is out “too” get you??? Mr. Rogers? Clint Eastwood?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Boy you really are out of touch.
Schaffer for Vice.
Liz for Attorney General.
where have you been outside the US recently where Biden was praised? by anyone.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
UK.

Nobody specifically praised Biden. They were all delighted to have NOT TRUMP as POTUS. Nobody praised Obama either. But they all HATE TRUMP. Even the Boris Johnson/Brexit loonies.

Nobody praised the US’s gun policies either but were horrified by the number of gun massacres we take for granted here.

At least this trip I didn’t have to pretend I was from Australia.
UK.

Nobody specifically praised Biden. They were all delighted to have NOT TRUMP as POTUS. Nobody praised Obama either. But they all HATE TRUMP. Even the Boris Johnson/Brexit loonies.

Nobody praised the US’s gun policies either but were horrified by the number of gun massacres we take for granted here.

At least this trip I didn’t have to pretend I was from Australia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

TWK 1 YR Zero

told you no one is praising Biden. in the US or the UK or on Uranus.

i couldn't give a rat's ass what a bunch of limeys in the UK say about Trump.

so tell me .. what's the best things you have to say about Biden's presidency? and NO he's not Trump isn't an accomplishment.

this should be interesting ...