If I was to organize an orgy...

This question is for the hobbyist. If I was to organize this orgy who are the top five providers you like to see there please list in order thank you
Jessica, Mandi, Catalina I know Rosalyn would be tough to get in and u of course
I know Jessica's down I haven't spoke to Catalina about it yet I'm not familiar with Rosalyn
I haven't spoke to Mandy in months has anybody
This is a serious question severe hobbyist and you want to be apart of the screening process I suggest you leave your top 5. Because I'm planning on throwing this party soon with or without some of you. Also ladies if you're interested please let me know
1) mandy may
2) pussy galore
3) rosalyn
4) catalina
5) ariana lust
Add Bella Adaire to the list
Condoms? Wipes? Towels? Lube? Tests?

oh , you mean peeps.... hmmmm:
You, PG, Dara, and the 2 Layla's: AsianLayla, and !!Layla Angelique!!

I like the number 7, so add Mandi and Kaylee

Never gonna happen, but THX for asking !!! A boy can always dream.
  • RG1
  • 06-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Reagan rox
Pussy Galore
Siggie Monroe
How much does it cost to come to this party?
Still figuring out all the details Alpha used to throw them all the time in San Antonio so fun to come I got all of that under control I will have fluffers I just was curious as to the girls who would attract most attention and make what guys want to be there period now for pricing I would have to sit down with the girls and discuss this because I'm sure we all have different opinions on them just never say never cuz you never know
, the more the girl gets mentioned the more likely I am to approach her about doing it.
Now let's say we have five of the top girls in Austin at this orgy it will be screened very well will make sure that everybody is comfortable with everybody and nobody has issues everybody will know who's on the list that is coming so there will be no surprises and of course if you have five of the top ladies it's going to be a pretty penny just so that the girls walk away happy it takes a couple of days to recover after something like this
I also have another idea I ran across this mansion in Del Valle that goes up for rent for parties I was planning on a masquerade ball so it wouldn't really be planned out as an orgy it would be like going to a social and if you wanted to hook up with a girl there would be a room available you would negotiate y'alls prices on your own I would just charge a cover fee
But this way people can wear masks and feel comfortable about being at a party nobody knows who they are still