"Self Isolating" myself from the Hobby World for a while.

Not in a panic mind, but I just don't have to "get some" that badly. There is no condom for this virus stuff. And no wonder drug for it either (yet).

Sorry ladies, but I am off the menu for the duration.
I made this decision today as well. Things seems to be getting crazy with the WU FLU. No need to expose myself any more than needed. Business travel is already cut, so down to teleconference work for a while.

Y'all be safe out there.
Flight prices are low so let's come down on the FMTY rates

Lower rates due to a lowered demand. Let's do a lot of affordable fucking till we all die!!!!����
This thread cracks me the F up.... We'll be okay fellas, and you're always going to need the "goods" its your way of life....

Dont panic and start booking!
Providers are a luxury not a necessity.
When things get bad necessities are all that are needed.
my fun money is going down with the market everyday...so I will be shutting down also
Your so right Cendell, y'all do hold the keys to the castle!!
This thread cracks me the F up.... We'll be okay fellas, and you're always going to need the "goods" its your way of life....

Dont panic and start booking! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Nope, i'm out for a while...
Blue, ben, ICU; No...., Say it ain't so....

Anyway, I'm with Cendell:
This thread cracks me the F up.... We'll be okay fellas, and you're always going to need the "goods" its your way of life.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
I and one of my favs are going to self isolate for a weekend.
She says she'll have an ATM installed in her hallway closet if I want to stay longer.
It is on you. I am young, healthy, and wash my hands every time. You take a break. I'll work on my Fetlife profile so the next provider I use knows exactly what I like.
It is on you. I am young, healthy, and wash my hands every time. You take a break. I'll work on my Fetlife profile so the next provider I use knows exactly what I like. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
I am genuinely happy for you (no sarcasm intended).

On the other hand, I have aged into the "at risk" category and also have underlying health issues. As someone else has noted, the market situation is another significant factor.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/seatt...b60557280fbfce

Interesting read Originally Posted by trey32
"We’re telling people to wash as much as they can, but some sex workers don’t have access to hot water and soap between sessions."

EWWWWWW
Sadly, this is a wise decision. Can’t even hit up massage parlors either... hopefully this only lasts for a year or so like past viruses although this one is a bit more contagious.
Human size environmental protection bubbles available.

Air supply optional.
Adding small framed holes to walls for actual human interaction optional.