I love / hate ECCIE

So many beautiful and interesting ladies to chose from. I've been a busy hound dog the last couple months in the Baton Rouge area. I look forward to revisiting with some of the ladies soon, some, not to much. I'll need to win another poker tournament soon to reload my hobby account. I've recently resorted to sneaking extra cash from the ATM on ocassion, so far my SO hasn't questioned these transactions. Having too much candy in the candy store is a good problem to have. Nikki Tylor, Mila Moore, and Lexi Love are on my current wish list. I may need to pick up a side job. I tell myself not to look at the provider adds but I can't stop myself, very addictive.
You have a SO, I would say moderation and don't get caught. Have seen the 3 you mentioned, can't go wrong whomever you choose to see in any particular order.
just enjoy & have fun baby!!!
My visit with DallasRain a couple years back will be forever burned into my pleasurable memories.
Aww thanks baby..you rock!

I think once you play with Nikki..you will want to be her ATF for life....so fucking hot!
Look to your SO for your pleasure this hobby is addictive and will create problems for you in the long haul. You will never find the magic pussy you seek in the hobby. First the sex is always with a condom which is not as much fun as Bare. It is without passion as in the your brain you know she is acting and not into you. Romance your SO, talk with her about your needs, use your hobby money to make her happy and she should try to make you happy as well, if she doesn't, leave her and hobby. As the hobby really is masterbation by proxy and when unattached that is sometimes better than jerking off. And think of the money you can save.
Hello how are you
"I love/hate ECCIE" very little to no love here but lots of hate, selfishness, greed, and lies.
Thank you for your contribution to this thread. *** he says with a sarcastic smirk***.
Look to your SO for your pleasure this hobby is addictive and will create problems for you in the long haul. You will never find the magic pussy you seek in the hobby. First the sex is always with a condom which is not as much fun as Bare. It is without passion as in the your brain you know she is acting and not into you. Romance your SO, talk with her about your needs, use your hobby money to make her happy and she should try to make you happy as well, if she doesn't, leave her and hobby. As the hobby really is masterbation by proxy and when unattached that is sometimes better than jerking off. And think of the money you can save. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Whatever reason men come to Eccie to hobby has to be a personal choice... All ladies are not just actors, some of us are really looking for that special kind of guy to make us feel appreciated, wanted and needed. Some of us ladies are looking for that special someone that makes us feel like this is not a job, but a lasting friendship.
Some of us ladies go above and beyond the hobby to make men feel appreciated and special. Whatever reason ladies choose to provide, and men choose to hobby, it has to be a PERSONAL choice not governed by anyone else but themselves.

I love people and that is why I provide. I love the feeling of satisfaction when I have made someone who otherwise has a boring mundane life feel special.
If only for a little while.

So I LOVE Eccie/hate Eccie alot...lol

M.M.
Well said with class M.M, couldn't have said it any better myself.
I agree with Boudin really try to make a better connection with your SO before youndive in to this. It adds another while level of stress and potential bulkshit to your plate. There are some really wonderful gems out there like Seeking P, Mel , Dallas Rain and more that make it fun and a joy. But just as Boudin says there is no lack of hate jealousy greed backbiting and lies. Kindness and decency are not encouraged here. Try to be a gent if you stick around not enough of us here.
If I have to pay someone to be my friend, she is not my friend. It is business not friendship, each of us will do whatever we think we can to make ends meet. Some ladies get so desperate they become prostitutes. No lady decides she likes having sex with ugly strange men. It is good money though. This I say is for real. If she was into you she would do it without pay. Funny how they ask me to fix their car for free and claim friendship but when I respond with I will fix your car for an hour session that friendship goes out the door, lol. If a person is looking for friendship here man have you picked the wrong place, try church, social groups or match.com. Not being mean or offensive just being real, stay in the hobby and you will figure all this out on your own.
Thanks for your insight Boudin & OG. Y'all have giving me additional thoughts to ponder. Personally speaking, I see providers for the sex, of which I get very little of at home, doesn't make it "right" but that is my choice to make. Making a "connection" with a provider, if only for the time we spend together, is not a prerequisite for me but it can and does make a session more enjoyable, for me anyways. I have no expectation of "friendship" but I can and will treat the ladies that agree to take my payment for thier time in a friendly and kind manner. Good discussion! Regards.
Thanks for your insight Boudin & OG. Y'all have giving me additional thoughts to ponder. Personally speaking, I see providers for the sex, of which I get very little of at home, doesn't make it "right" but that is my choice to make. Making a "connection" with a provider, if only for the time we spend together, is not a prerequisite for me but it can and does make a session more enjoyable, for me anyways. I have no expectation of "friendship" but I can and will treat the ladies that agree to take my payment for thier time in a friendly and kind manner. Good discussion! Regards. Originally Posted by Saints_fanwhodat
I like your style of logic..
M.M.