Would You..... ?

Sitting here thinking about how much we stop ourselves from exploring the full potential of our imaginations.. So I am curious would you ...

1. Play a game where you have to say yes to everything sexual?
2. Allow your self to be blindfolded by your companion?
3. Allow toys on her or on you?
4. fuck everywhere but the bed?
5. fuck her friend while she watches on facetime?

and remember there is no such thing as a wrong answer.

The color red is reserved for the dead in writing.

But, um, yes to 3 4 and maybe 5!
^^^^^ Ditto! I usually opt for purples to convey a sense of erotic passion when it comes to font color. But I'm rather superstitious.

Back on topic, I'm here for 2-5. I especially love playing in the submissive role, but I have hard limits and I don't think there is really anything sexy about a scenario that seems like compulsory on-demand yeses to all sexual requests.
^^^^^ Ditto! I usually opt for purples to convey a sense of erotic passion when it comes to font color. But I'm rather superstitious.

Back on topic, I'm here for 2-5. I especially love playing in the submissive role, but I have hard limits and I don't think there is really anything sexy about a scenario that seems like compulsory on-demand yeses to all sexual requests. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
#4. I'd probably would get hurt and not be able to hobby.

#2. Only with some I know. S J comes to mind. As a matter of fact, I am gonna ask her. Hope it's not an upsell. I am broke.

The rest I could do especially with a very sensual GFE provider. Dallas that avatar makes me hard everytime I ogle it. Damn.
I agree with Lena that 2-5 would BR fine. #1 would only be with someone I really trust.

Oh fudge red again
well this is a fantasy.

Thanks Twin!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I could do swings, easy chairs, counter tops, bathrooms, or even closets. However I did have a wonderful time on a bear skin rug one time except for the minor friction burns from getting out of control. Was in a chalet in Colorado - remember it vividly since recovery took a long time.
I would and have done 1-4 but 5,have yet to happen, I did get to watch her friend fuck her to completion. Wink wink wandle!!
Wink! Wink! Yep!
The color red is reserved for the dead in writing.

But, um, yes to 3 4 and maybe 5! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Red to me is sexy & dangerous
I could do swings, easy chairs, counter tops, bathrooms, or even closets. However I did have a wonderful time on a bear skin rug one time except for the minor friction burns from getting out of control. Was in a chalet in Colorado - remember it vividly since recovery took a long time. Originally Posted by wildwing
Nothing worse than rug burns during sex, but when you in the moment, it is so worth it lol.
Red to me is sexy & dangerous Originally Posted by CummingsLane
O