Friendly reminder to the gent's...

If you are going to hobby, please do it safely... Had a lady from Tx. call my phone today and ask me why her husband had my # in his phone.??

I did the whole IDK thing, could have been a wrong # I said. SHE insisted on looking me up and saw my # was a number for Gentlemen's services..lol

SHE continued to call me back until I blocked her. She Still kept texting me to say what a Bitch I am, Ect...

So my message to Gent's please get/have a hobby phone, put my # under Joe's pluming ect. but whatever you do or your wife says, I DON'T KNOW YOU....lol

M.M.
I never store a providers number in my phone. I can always find a way to contact a lady somehow. My wife doesn't do BJ'S or alot of other fun activities and I'm not gonna miss out for the rest of my life if anything the hobby helps my marriage. We had this discussion and she said do what you must I just don't want to know about it. So I can't say I have permission but at the same time it keeps us from having that fight about sex and I don't have to worry about her feeling guilty about not satisfying me in bed. I love her but she is a Mish only kinda gal. I may get k9 on my birthsldays. Lol.
Hobby phone...$20 at walmart and then do the prepay for airtime. Turn the phone OFF when not partaking and keep it at the office or in vehicle. Or in my case keep it close to my junk since I know that won't be investigated anytime soon at home.
I save numbers in my phone by using the first initial of the provider and use a guy's name and then add a - work phone to it. (For example, Gianna is listed as : Glenn - work phone.) Because of the first initial, I know it's Gianna. Same with Daisy. She's: Dan - work phone.)

Haven't had a problem at all.
yep Al...I know a gent who is a construction contracter...he has 10 providers names in his phone as "mens names & fake business names"....great idea

{he has let us all know which name we are listed under so if we text him then we use that name}
That sucks you had to deal with that MM. Fucking people man. Like its your fault her man is fucking around.

I save full names but I'm a whore so its the only way to keep track. My girl busts me all the time. She knows I'm retarded though and wouldn't come at a provider because its pointless, she would and does fuck me up though.
Yes I blocked her from calling my phone finally, but she kept texting me all afternoon telling me what a slut and a whore I was... I haven't lived in Texas in a long time, so I don't know how long he's had my number in his phone. The woman just kept texting me and I finally had to tell her go have yourself a drink cry your eyes out and get over it. I didn't want to handle it like that but she wouldn't stop texting me and I have no way to block a text from someone. I told her it's not my fault and I kept telling her I didn't know her husband but she refused to listen to reason. I told her she needs to talk to her husband and stop telling me about her husband. I denied knowing him up until the very end. But what else can I say she was very hot and bothered and I'm quite sure when he got home they had words.
Gawd.... This shot again..... Nice AD
^^ Not an ad here. I know better. just telling the guys and ladies what happened to me yesterday. Can't help that some guys keep #s stored and get caught..
I don't need to make ad except my usual 2 per week allowed. Why so mean??
Be nice when you come to NOLA...
M.M.
I've had this happen to me before, guy worked at a large auto dealer in mobile, wife called DEMANDING to know why he had called me multiple times over 2 months, qi simply told her that her husband has been helping me look for a particular vehicle to buy and work out a deal to trade mine and we couldn't agree.
Now that was some quick-thinking!
Guess I take for granted being single.
Google Voice. You can turn the app off or even uninstall it when you're not using it.