STG Lauren/Sno

Ok guys don't bash me too bad... I'm just brown nosing for my favorite STG girl... She just called to let me know she is on her way to Tyler and should arrive around 8pm tonight. She has her friend with her they will do doubles but nothing crazy they don't get with each other. She is CBJ... but I would rather have a CBJ from a hot chick as compared to BBJ from a not so hot chick... Its all about the hottness of the girl for me! Anyway check out the hot chick that still pulls off the teenager look She is 24 red hair, pasty white skin, no tats, nice ass view for doggy!! ya get to see the lips pulling back with you.
https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...k/290947216119
(254) 759-2696 tell her you seen the add on ECCIE maybe I'll get a reward!!
It seems like she comes to Tyler a fair amount, is that right? It'd be nice if I could meetup sometime with her and her friend, it's just my schedule right now is tied up. Thanks for the update.
On tha opposite side of that coin, I got hot an normal at home I’m looking for the wholly Shit did she just do that queen of the freaks myself.
I hear that!... its just how many times do they say they are a freak and then when ya get there its vanilla time. but yes agreed... Lauren is simply vanilla but hot vanilla
You better be getting a discount from her ��