Mass Shooter in Chicago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-area/2872781/

I wonder whether it was a black man with a rifle shooting at parade goers. Ya know since all of you white guys love to point out Chicago crime being related to black men.

I wonder whether it was a black man with a rifle shooting at parade goers. Ya know since all of you white guys love to point out Chicago crime being related to black men. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The only reason it’s on the news is because the shooter and shootees were white. That many black folks are shot and killed each and every week and not zilch coverage by the national news, if you are black as your moniker implies that should at least trouble you. It troubles me and I am white. I wouldn’t give a damn if it were only the gang members were getting killed. The more the faster the merrier. But innocent young children I have a problem with regardless of their color. Nobody seems to give a damn about them.

I am sure that gun climbed that building without any help from the idiot shooter. The question isn’t whether he is a right or left moron. The question is what drives a person to such an act
This is about the only post you’ve had I agree with.
Mass shooting fatalities at a July 4 parade in suburbia. Suspect still at large. I think that might have something to do with why it was covered by the national news.

It does appear that the shooter was under 21.
White guy shooting at what appears to be Hispanics. At least that’s what most of the people I saw the news speaking to were. Of course it could be a “coincidence”.
Well, Highland Park is not Chicago. Close but worlds away which may explain the response of the media and law enforcement. The media is measured, and law enforcement is doing everything they can do to resolve this issue. Remember, this is what law enforcement should be, or can be doing, when we hear of a shooting where a young black child or mother is killed.
I heard one report that Yiddish music was being played when it happened. I have also saw the picture of their "person of interest". Doesn't look like a Trump supporter or a white supremist to me...but what do I know about that. MSNBC and CNN are the experts when it comes to spotting those types.
This is the dude. Lactose intolerant, incel leftist fag for sure.

This is the image on the story.

I wonder whether it was a black man with a rifle shooting at parade goers. Ya know since all of you white guys love to point out Chicago crime being related to black men. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Kinda racist sir.

But ask lori lightfeet when will black lives matter to the libs in power?

Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Any relations to this guy????????

Attachment 879240
Kinda racist sir.

But ask lori lightfeet when will black lives matter to the libs in power? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Kinda racist? That’s laughable WD, but it doesn’t matter what he says it’s allowed by the highly intelligent nazis

Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Any relations to this guy????????

Attachment 879240 Originally Posted by winn dixie

looks like a match made in hell.

WD, you need to avoid using attach uploads. the links do not work.
Kinda racist sir.

But ask lori lightfeet when will black lives matter to the libs in power? Originally Posted by winn dixie
which part is racist, his being white or him not being black.
Well, Highland Park is not Chicago. Close but worlds away which may explain the response of the media and law enforcement. The media is measured, and law enforcement is doing everything they can do to resolve this issue. Remember, this is what law enforcement should be, or can be doing, when we hear of a shooting where a young black child or mother is killed.
I heard one report that Yiddish music was being played when it happened. I have also saw the picture of their "person of interest". Doesn't look like a Trump supporter or a white supremist to me...but what do I know about that. MSNBC and CNN are the experts when it comes to spotting those types. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I grew up in Illinois, it's a Blue State. Chicago and the surrounding Suburbs are almost exclusively Liberal. The majority of Conservatives in Illinois are the Farmers. So unless the shooter is from a Farming community he's most likely a Liberal.
I grew up in Illinois, it's a Blue State. Chicago and the surrounding Suburbs are almost exclusively Liberal. The majority of Conservatives in Illinois are the Farmers. So unless the shooter is from a Farming community he's most likely a Liberal. Originally Posted by Levianon17
His political affiliation really isn’t the issue. I read somewhere he was 22 so scratch the latest gun law grab if that proves to be the case. They also said it was a “High Powered Rifle” depends on one’s definition of what is , is. But an AR is not a high powered rifle
Biden said the shooter was at large, at this time. That’s a bit redundant meaning at large refers to now, now, now until he isn’t at large