Trump, Covid,Putin and now independent gas station owners

Come on Joe are you truly that fucking dumb? I guess the better question is what kind of a dumb fuck buys any of his excuses?
We get it, dude. You hate Biden and he is dumb and if anyone doesn't then they are dumb fucks. Can't you just fit that all into one thread and stop spamming the damn forum with new threads that say basically the same thing? How is this even a topic for discussion?

I hate cats. I'm a dog lover. And if you like cats, you are a dumb fuck. That's not really much of a discussion topic and certainly not worth me starting thread after thread all day about how much I hate cats. Maybe you like cats though and just because I don't like them, I shouldn't call you a dumb fuck if you do because it is all subjective because my disdain for them you may view differently and those are the reasons why you actually like them.
Gas is at @$4.00 a gallon at HEB in Bastrop.

I've checked out a few of your sources. They show you'll believe anything and you're determined to give that rock a run for its money. You're hardly the person to try and gauge someone else's level of "dumb".

Come on Joe are you truly that fucking dumb? I guess the better question is what kind of a dumb fuck buys any of his excuses? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
... Why don't you lads reply to the topic at hand.
Or don't participate in the thread.

... I also agree that Biden's excuses are daft and silly
because the American people believe Joe wants high prices.
He wants people to perchase electrical cars.
He wants to end fossil fuels.

Even IF the American people suffer.

#### Salty
We get it, dude. You hate Biden and he is dumb and if anyone doesn't then they are dumb fucks. Can't you just fit that all into one thread and stop spamming the damn forum with new threads that say basically the same thing? How is this even a topic for discussion?

I hate cats. I'm a dog lover. And if you like cats, you are a dumb fuck. That's not really much of a discussion topic and certainly not worth me starting thread after thread all day about how much I hate cats. Maybe you like cats though and just because I don't like them, I shouldn't call you a dumb fuck if you do because it is all subjective because my disdain for them you may view differently and those are the reasons why you actually like them. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Evidently you don’t get it. For a gaggle that STILL post non stop fake news Trump almost 2 years after he left office you shouldn’t be talking. Rest assured when Biden exit it will be the last time I utter his name.
Gas is at @$4.00 a gallon at HEB in Bastrop.

I've checked out a few of your sources. They show you'll believe anything and you're determined to give that rock a run for its money. You're hardly the person to try and gauge someone else's level of "dumb".

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Are you bragging about 4 dollar gas? Biden is robbing the SOR which is dangerously at this time. I am going to guess that you are aware when you take something out and don’t put something in you eventually run out? Trump tried to top off the SOR when oil was almost nil per barrel but the Democratic congress wouldn’t authorize the purchase. Other instance which proves the Dems are void of economic knowledge, surely they wouldn’t deny doing something that was meant to help the people of the USA? In all honesty you do not appear to have checked any sources, But that aside, the thread is about assigning blame for something you created.

I am guessing but you appear to live in Texas , but you certainly do not appear to be a native Texan and do you have your Beto yard sign proudly displayed
?