To All You Wife Beaters Out There

All I ask is that those of you that support Rump Roast Skunk Head start learning how to gain perspective...

This is how your turd Tonald Dump views the world...and I naturally assume since he views it that way you do as well since you do on everything else his shit mouth says.

Shame on anyone still supporting this disgusting pig
Are you still mad they call it the White House?
Are you still mad they call it the White House? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
No because I call my toilet the white house too
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Good he's an asshole like Trump and your point is old man?
HillariousNoMore lost. Donald Trump won.

Your magic negro president is no longer in office....sand your party's candidate, HiLIARy, was weak, arrogant, and lazy. So get over it, sischaps.

Carry on.
Exactly!!! Bingo!!! You lames crack me up..I am indeed talking about Trump....I havent mentioned Hillary or Barrack.. Its you clowns mentioning them.. I realize Trump won..its why I'm focused on him ....y'all should try it sometimes.. You know focusing on the current occupier of the Shit House lol.

Y'all contridict yourselves daily and too ignorant to realize it...lol
^ spoken like a true butthurt demoturd....
Good he's an asshole like Trump and your point is old man? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wow an old joke. Lame ass!
You are one of those crazed political libtards. Imagine if you spent your energy in a productive way instead of arguing and posting online with people that don't share your far left agenda. You would probably be a multi millionaire.
You are one of those crazed political libtards. Imagine if you spent your energy in a productive way instead of arguing and posting online with people that don't share your far left agenda. You would probably be a multi millionaire. Originally Posted by htowngogetter
Like campaigning for his favorite BEFORE the election.
  • dmode
  • 02-20-2018, 01:06 PM
Just for the record. Taking advice from a liberal in a hooker community isn’t exactly what I had envisioned as a plausible way to “gain perspective” on ANYTHING. Can this guy even spell oxymoron?
He was born mad at the world. He will not even attempt to see anyone else's viewpoint. Almost all of his posts and threads have either a racial or political tilt to them. This is who he is.