What's your Favorite Flogging tool/ or Favorite tool to be flogged with?

Everyone has a their favorite toy what's yours

Mine is my cat of nine tails.. (it's actually 20 tails on it but who's counting)
My heavy flogger. With custom leather work and bunny fur around the end near the falls.
Oh that sounds like fun.. They have a Leather store in Deep Ellum With Hand made floggers they have cat of nine tails that are made with rose tips.... maybe i'll go get some... Are there any leather shops in Austin you can refer me to?
Not into floggers, but a friend has a handmade whip with multi-braided lashes with little bits of leather poking out... looks like barbed wire... flexible and long enough to have a terrific sound while rushing through the air, and can be used mild to mean. It created thin red lines which have turned to fine white lines within a few hours, leaving marks, yet the pain vanished almost immediately. Very good sting, and pushed enough air to be felt on the anus area, when I was spread open, with my knees bent and my head lower than my ass.

I also have a looped, semi-flexible cane, that stings and imprints red marks...but the marks do not last long. It is able to produce a sting to slight thud. It is very quiet and can be used at those times when a paddle's pop will be toooo much noise. A TV audio would cover up the sound of impact very easily.
The bare hand feels great to me, with no welps, cuts and very little bruising. Slapping of the cock with the bare hand or a riding crop works for me as well. Floggers hurt too much for me and leave marks, cuts and scars....
Ms A just turned me on to a local / global web site FetLife and still trying to connect with someone to play with.. any tips??
What type of person did you want to play with? do you have a profile set up yet?

Ms A just turned me on to a local / global web site FetLife and still trying to connect with someone to play with.. any tips?? Originally Posted by FishGuy13