BEWARE GPS to the MAX

mongers.. are you REALLY paying 500 for this chick....

I saw Monica’s post & said hey let me try some fresh meat, (my SB has her bother in town for the month). This current SB I help with about $1300 a month—we see eachother usually 10 + times a month ½ being overnight. You will see this chick wanted $1600 for 4 hours!

This chick posted an “Alert” in Austin “this so called member is not a man who respects women He is harassing me through email calling, PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS IF YOU SEE THIS EMAIL HE IS DANGEROUS AND COULD POSSIBLY BE PSYCHOPATH”

I respond to this copying the e mails we exchanged -- & a MOD edited those because it was a violation—OK I screwed up.

Her Eccie handle is Monica Rene – BUT her e mail is This seems VERY odd – could this be her manager!

She posted my hobby e mail address.. that has since been edited BUT the slanderous post has NOT been removed! In the post she posted my PRIVATE – hobby E mail address.. YES it a Hobby Address.. BUT it IS (was) private.

She comes to Austin & tries to get $$$$$ --- yes count them 5 $ for ONE hour. Yet some of you have PMed me she lowered it to about ½.

I initially asked for a 4 or 5 hour meeting with 3 pops. I asked if her $$$$$ was correct and she said YES she gets that. She went to 16 x$ for a 4 hour session then called me a “broke bitch”, I questioned her about her P411 donations of $$.5 with a 10% discount = $$.25.. she said she doesn’t use P411. Then why the hell is she on it??!!!

A few PM’s from some mongers who have seen her say once you pop she rushes you out.. even if paying for a full hour. And IOP is very lacking!

Yet she has ONLY 2 reviews from new / unknown posters with donations of less then $$.

This lady needs to go back to MOCO or BP!! Or was it possible manager / BF trying their hand a pimping this chick..

STAY THE F—K AWAY.. you have been warned.. if she will post my email—what else do you think she will do… especially since she is mostly outcall as per her ads.
Without links you are just mumbling to yourself.
Without links you are just mumbling to yourself. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Funny but true...

So why did you want to see her if she is that expensive? So many hot women in Austin for less. If a woman were to call me a "broke bitch" then I usually don't want to book an appointment. Usually. LOL

But I get it...thanks for the heads up