Sakarie verlee ..New info

I hopw i am putting this in the right spot maybe it should be in the mens lounge. if so please move it and im sorry

I know i know i know.... I have read about the no shows but i do know this for a fact.
Sakarie verlee will be in shreveport bossier this sat. 1-29-11. you can contact her via the email address in her reviews.

her status says retired but i know she is going to be in town working.

just passing this info on ..
I hope she does finally get her act together. I had a great time with her, but it was only once out of a number of tries. She's a great session when she shows up!

MM
I am in agreement with MuffinMan. I had one great session and one NSNC. I may try again if she establishes a pattern of reliability.
She's a sweet gal. Sadly my experiences with her have more "aw shits" than "atta girls".

bcar: I believe you mean you know for a fact she INTENDS to be here tomorrow. Unless of course she's already here, is staying with you, and you have her under lock and key! LOL

For those of you that take the chance, you will have a good time IFF she actually shows up. I'll pop her an email but I ain't bettin the farm.

HID

we shall see this afternoon . i will let you know if things have change or more of the same ol same ol...
I promised myself that I would poke out my eye with a sharp stick before I would try to schedule with her again ............... but I break promises to myself all the time.
<===== tosses MrSmith some protective goggles.

OH, and FYI to the group:

You can find her email address in her reviews.

HID
this might ring a bell