Hofo

Her name is Hope. She's been reviewed here. She's a sweetheart, though if you don't care for bigger girls, she might not be your cup of tea. She's currently lactating, which is a nice bonus...

I'm not sure what the deal is with the third pic in the gallery in the ad linked above, that's picture is not her. The rest are her.
Yep, she's legit and a nice girl. Reasonable rates. Bigger than average but I wouldn't consider her a BBW. She loves giving a good sloppy BBBJ if you keep your junk clean. Would definitely repeat.
I like em thicker. Some of these girl I wanna feed a double cheeseburger. Skinny girls most of the time can't take a good pounding
Her name is Hope. She's been reviewed here. She's a sweetheart, though if you don't care for bigger girls, she might not be your cup of tea. She's currently lactating, which is a nice bonus...

I'm not sure what the deal is with the third pic in the gallery in the ad linked above, that's picture is not her. The rest are her. Originally Posted by laserface

I don't mind that at all and she's close by since I live closer to Washington than Pittsburgh.