Clarification

When a provider asks for your information in the name of screening process & they claim that they will be deleting it once verified .

But when you book them the second time they don’t ask you for info , how do they know like that person has seen her already ?

I wanted to get into the hobby but I get scared when I see the info they ask during screening process . IMPO : I cannot jeopardize my career for pleasure .
This has been repeated ad nauseum here

Hobby rule #1 - Never ever share any personal info

If they say they won't see you without it, pass and find someone else
Just say no.
For added clarification, its hobby rule #2. #1 is never give them money in advance.

If you think they are deleting the info you provide, you are way too naive for this hobby. I suggest you take up pickle ball.
Lmao pickle ball ,
I understood they won’t be deleting the info .
I got scammed once by a provider with advance and she never showed up .
Now way i am not give them the money nor the info they need .
Several years ago, a girl I had seen from backpage texted me several weeks after informing me she was pregnant. After congratulating her and wishing her well, I reminded her that you cannot get pregnant from swallowing cum, especially from a guy who was snipped 30 years ago. She probably deleted my information at that point.
But when you book them the second time they don’t ask you for info , how do they know like that person has seen her already ? Originally Posted by Lazy_boy
I personally don't send any verification info, but the answer seems pretty obvious to me; maybe she saved your phone number in her contacts once you verified?
I’m sure it has happened but it would be pretty tough to be convicted of something for just being on a hookers phone contact list.