Overpriced used goods

Why are all these providers so expensive , They are charging way too much . I understand they have to live and have to share that money but 400-500/hr is way too much . That coochie is being used so much that now it can fit more than 2 D**ks at once and half of them are plastic , they photoshopped their scars to be invisible . It’s beyond frustrating for someone like me who wants get into the hobby . Some good ones are either dead fish or SSBBW or sketchy.
Every product is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.
If she can get people to pay $500 per hour, I don't blame her for charging it.
And I think some are going low volume. I reached out to 7 provideres the other day. Heard back fromm4 and then got ghosted by those before could set up. Even a lady I have seem a few times.
I won't pay these high rates for providers anymore. Not because they may or not be worth it. They could be the hottest looking woman in the world and a total expert in the sack and I won't do it anymore. Its not them as much as its me. (How cliché is that) At my age, I just dont feel like I can perform well enough to realize a good return on the investment.

When I was younger I would routinely book multi hour appointments and take multiple shots on goal. Im now down to half hour appointments where I take my best shot, hit the shower then take a nap. LOL

I know, pretty pathetic, but reality bites.
Big Stig , IMHO I feel the same . When I was younger I was booking multi hour and 3’s but now I am at an age where I am not the same. I have to be considerate about my physical stamina and the ROI is no way near the prices they charge now .lol
Just don't pay it. I am with Stig - I won't pay these high rates. To me, it is just not worth it anymore. $400 to $500 or more an hour is ridiculous for one shot on goal

I too prefer half hour appointments - but too many providers price them close to a full hour which is ridiculous. If there were a couple decent providers charging reasonable half hour rates (aka about half the price of their full hour) in this market, they could make a killing.

Oh well - now a days, I basically save up my hobby funds and spend it when I make my trip or two a year to Florida - better options, better rates
Just don't pay it. I am with Stig - I won't pay these high rates. To me, it is just not worth it anymore. $400 to $500 or more an hour is ridiculous for one shot on goal

I too prefer half hour appointments - but too many providers price them close to a full hour which is ridiculous. If there were a couple decent providers charging reasonable half hour rates (aka about half the price of their full hour) in this market, they could make a killing.

Oh well - now a days, I basically save up my hobby funds and spend it when I make my trip or two a year to Florida - better options, better rates Originally Posted by berryberry
I find most of the traveling girls on Eros for a hhr visit reasonable definitely with service majority of them provide. Sucks for me since I live so far away from the HOtel unfortunately